View Poll Results: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chelsea

2 20.00%
  • Tottenham

0 0%
  • Man City

2 20.00%
  • Liverpool

2 20.00%
  • Arsenal

0 0%
  • Man Utd

2 20.00%
  • Brighton

2 20.00%
  • Someone else

0 0%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920

Thread: 2017-18 English Football Season Thread

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Karius has actually been decent this season so no. Mignolet on the other hand...

More Sergio Ramos dirty playing! Only adds fuel to my karma pick in the world cup!

Take care all.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well it’s a shame if it’s true. Judging by the goals I can definitely believe that. It’s pretty sad for the guy. I almost feel guilty for laughing now.

Almost...

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

2018-19 English Football Season Thread

I'll leave this thread open a bit longer (and forge to close it forever) so Manus can put out his end of season awards. Or did he do that already? Pretty sure he didn't.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

Your boy completely forgot in the wake of the World Cup Hype and the Swansea Getting Relegated Banter. It'll be on its way soon, like Southern Rail.

there was a picture here

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I would be surprised if he (Coutinho) is not a Liverpool player on September 1st. But I'd also be surprised if he is one on September 1st 2019.
    Trent Alexander-Arnold is as good as his name is long. If England weren't stacked at RB I'd make him a dark horse for the World Cup squad, but if Walker and/or Trippier get injured then you never know.
    include these two quotes and no other predictions from me especially not ones about arsenal or newcastle thanks in advance

Blog Entries

Better late than never...

OFFICIAL EOFF FOOTBALL THREAD SEASON 2017-18 AWARDS SPONSORED BY #ITSCOMINGHOME AND LACK OF THREAD BANTER EVER SINCE MOYES LEFT UNITED

Quote Originally Posted by Is this a correct prediction? Is it an incorrect one? I don't think anyone knows (Psychotic, 2 Aug)
    Coutinho isn't leaving. I think he's happy to remain at LFC for another season or two, but he'd also be okay if we accepted a bid from Barca. Basically, he isn't going to pull a Suarez/Sterling to get a move. That's not to say there's not going to be more pressure from Barca, their players and their media lackeys, especially as they try to get a distraction from the Neymar humiliation. I would be surprised if he is not a Liverpool player on September 1st. But I'd also be surprised if he is one on September 1st 2019. Could go either way on 2018.
    Quote Originally Posted by Post that says the most about a football thread regular (Psychotic, 3 Aug)
    I don't know what this says about me but I had a dream featuring the football thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpool did manage it in the end to be fair (The Captain, 8 Aug)
    My only predictions this year? I think a NON Top 6 team breaks into the Top 6 this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Club with the worst journalists (Psychotic, 9 Aug)
    For Liverpool, the only accurate journalists are James Pearce, Melissa Reddy and Paul Joyce. They've all said he [Coutinho] is not going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Premonition (Old Manus, 13 Aug)
    I just realised we never did the end of season quote awards for last season. I've been too busy! An extra special one is in the pipeline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highest quality bait (Psychotic, 27 Sep)
    Yeah, given that Coutinho is three times the player Lukaku is I guess you guys got ripped off on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ;_; (Old Manus, 9 Oct)
    I'll leave you all with this -what you're all going to be missing next summer:

https://www.facebook.com/WelshFanZon...2165016587287/
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoddiest Sven Goran Eriksson impersonation (Crop, 14 Oct)
    First half was enjoyable. Not so much the second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Well yeah actually (Rocket Edge, 7 Nov)
    What genius at board level thought sacking Slavin Bilic and replacing him with David Moyes was a good idea. Jesus wept.
    Quote Originally Posted by :erm: (The Captain, 16 Jan)
    Liverpool MUST, MUST, MUST invest in a top flight goalie to truly close the gap moving forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soothsayer (almost) Award (The Captain, 16 Jan)
    End of season Top 6 Predictions:

City
    Utd
    Liverpool
    Spurs
    Chelsea (Conte leaves, possibly to Real Madrid?)
    Arsenal (Wenger retires)
    Quote Originally Posted by More Correct Than You Thought (Psychotic, 30 Jan and the one point in the season where Swansea looked like they might stay up)
    Swansea in full on Sunderland mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Russielloyd reborn as a scouser (Spuuky, 3 May)
    As a lifelong, diehard Liverpool fan I'm proud of my boys and hope they demolish Real Madrid.
    Quote Originally Posted by image of the season

there was a picture here

Articles

Tbf the LFC journos were right, we didn't sell him that window.

Conte to Real Madrid would've been delightful. Though not nearly as delightful as Wenger going there.

Tbf the LFC journos were right, we didn't sell him that window.

Conte to Real Madrid would've been delightful. Though not nearly as delightful as Wenger going there.
    Is conte STILL somehow the Chelsea manager?

Take care all.