View Poll Results: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chelsea

2 20.00%
  • Tottenham

0 0%
  • Man City

2 20.00%
  • Liverpool

2 20.00%
  • Arsenal

0 0%
  • Man Utd

2 20.00%
  • Brighton

2 20.00%
  • Someone else

0 0%
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-18 English Football Season Thread

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

The Sevilla Protocol:

1) Shred them to smurfing pieces in the first half
    2) I mean, batter them. Score as many goals as you can (it won't be enough, but fill your boots)
    3) SECOND HALF.
    4) Alberto Moreno
    5) Jordan Henderson shouting
    6) Fall to pieces
    7) Fall for obvious diving and cheating
    8) NEVER LEARN YOUR smurfING LESSON

3 games against these arseholes and it goes exactly the same way. Learn your smurfing lesson and go full Mourinho or Allardyce in the second half. And look, you know they're going to start flopping over if someone so much as sneezes in their general direction. So why the smurf are you still leaving your foot in and why the smurf are you doing it in the box? Infuriating!

Thank smurf Haribo FC managed to snatch a draw against Spartak.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

As much as I enjoy Liverpool's suffering, it was sad to hear the news about Eduardo Berizzo. I'm glad Sevilla were able to come back and give them all some much needed cheer.

Looking forward to a no-pressure champions league game later on. No doubt we'll come out with about five injuries to key players after Mourhino plays them unnecessarily.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Str8 Pimpin'

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Edge View Post
    This is exactly it!

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

get wrecked jose ya mouthy cunt

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Was rough to watch, not because of lack of possession (expected against any Pep team) nor because of our defence (I don't recall City getting shots galore or De Gea having too much to do) but more so because we lost in set pieces on both occasions, I think it was Lukaku both times too, and because of our lack of real incisive passes going forward. We really missed Pogba.

Diving on both sides was disappointing to see. We got booked for it, but at least our player got touched before he threw himself to the ground... Stirling should have been carded for two dives, it's no wonder he didn't complain too loudly on either occasion. Gross football.

I predicted City would win before the game because they're damn near unstoppable this season, they'll easily walk the title from here at this rate. I still don't really care for Pep's style of football, I prefer something with a bit more excitement, but sadly United aren't much better right now, and against City their style just didn't have a chance to show.

Great draws all over for next round. Juventus vs Spurs? United vs Seville? Chelsea vs. Barca? PSG vs Real Madrid!? Dude.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

Sevilla aren't so bad if you can defend a lead...

Articles

This is slowly killing me, my heart cannot take it. Give me a Mourinho, Allardyce or Moyes for a couple of years so I can sleep through our matches instead.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I nearly follow Liverpool games now as much as I do United games. They just pure entertainment. Arsenal V Liverpool is a sick match-up!

Str8 Pimpin'

Articles

Okay, here it comes, I think it is finally time to admit I was wrong about Jesse Lingard and he is not half bad.

Happy?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Yes.

If it helps, the greatest praise I can give Dirk Kuyt is that he would always bloody do well against us and it annoyed me to no end. I feel Lingard is a similar kind of player to him in some ways. Same with Neville - basically a player who has talent but not to the extent of the world's famous stars. In other words, not natural talent, but still trained skill that is worked hard in order to get. Lingard works way harder than I suspect people might think - they see him dancing about after a goal like a knob and think he's an annoying poncy footballer but he runs like a workhorse all day long, isn't afraid to do his defensive duties and still has enough skill to get past a player and put a ball into the box, or the goal. Okay, Neville can't do the latter much but the rest all applies. I like a player that can get on with things and he doesn't tend to stop and wave his arms around in a strop when the going gets tough (hi, Ronaldo).
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

there was a picture here

And the transfer madness begins again.

Quick question, if Coutinho goes to Barca in January, wouldn't he be Cup-Tied and not able to play in the Champions League?

Take care all.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    And the transfer madness begins again.

Quick question, if Coutinho goes to Barca in January, wouldn't he be Cup-Tied and not able to play in the Champions League?

Take care all.
    Yeah, so it's surprising he wants out now instead of in the summer but there we are. Nothing to be done about it.

Also, £75m gets you that. Get smurfed you blubbery pint of wine Dudley bitch boy. It's all the more sweeter that we scored from a soft penalty after what happened in the league a couple of weeks ago.

For some reason the pundits who were saying "Don't give them a reason to go down!" then have all suddenly changed their tune to football being a contact sport "never a penalty" now. I get that a lot of them want the narrative of a cup upset and I'm used to that whenever we play a lesser light in the FA Cup. Yes, plucky little Everton and their £50m signing finally managing to win at Anfield in this century would have been a nice story for the assembled TV crews, but at least be consistent when talking about the rules. I'm sure the Derby - United game was full of patronising and sycophantic commentary towards Derby too, I don't doubt you're all as used to it as much as I am.

Articles

Every season I say there is no better or more entertaining fixture in the league and every season it never disappoints. smurfing christ. The raw smurfing intensity makes me feel physically drained.

I just love that, despite having a comfortable lead against an unbeaten monstrosity of a team, do Liverpool sit back and park the bus? Do they bollocks. Our defence is trout so let's keep attacking them! Our left back is actually pressing their own left back in the corner flag in the 75th minute, what the actual smurf. This is probably how we beat Man City, they're used to oppo teams playing 11 men behind the ball and troutting themselves while refusing to attack, not this insane LFC berserker style. Their players watched ours continuing to attack like "what fresh hell is this? Who does this?"

Also some smurfing delicious finishes from LFC today too actually, proper phwoar strikes of the ball all round.