Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remake, -boot or new one that isn't FF, KH, CT, Drag on Dragoon, Eve, S. Densetsu ...

Thinking about it more, it would actually be awesome if Phantasy Star: Nova was released in the U.S.

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized that you meant Square Enix only titles...
    Last edited by Lyndis Highwind; 08-09-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ganon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post
    The world needs more The World Ends With You
    Thanks for reminding me of that awful countdown site they put up that hyped everybody up for nothing more than a mobile port.
    Hey that port was great and I will fight you
    I've only ever heard good things about it. However you absolutely DO NOT initiate a countdown for a PORT. Whoever had that brainstorm was either incompetent or a sadist.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Not a serious suggestion, but if they somehow incorporated the cast of FFXV and the Regalia into a remake of Rad Racer, that'd be hilarious (Rad Racer 2 is one of the earliest games I remember playing on my parent's NES when I was like, 2 little did I know it was by Square with music by Nobuo).

I feel like I've been talking about this game a lot lately, but I've wanted a remake of Vagrant Story that utilizes a weapon wheel to largely streamline combat. That's the biggest thing, but a more "free" camera would also be nice (with the option for an aerial view like in MGS3 or Prince of Persia). I'm fine with the game's plot as is, but incorporating Tieger and Neesa as party members like originally intended would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Yubel-Lover View Post
    It will never happen, but I want a new Valkyrie Profile.
    I'm actually pretty happy with the original as-is. I'd just like it to be available on more consoles. I don't have a PSP and PS1 Discs are notoriously easy to ruin. It's kinda sad, but I think Lightning Returns is the closest we'll get to VP3.
    Returners Represent!

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Articles
    Blog Entries

It'd be really cool to see a Chocobo Racing with a fuller Square Enix cast, with licenses like Tomb Raider and Deus Ex the potential is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Vermachtnis View Post
    Yea, where's Valkyrie Profile: Hrist?
    Exactly this! Hrist was (is) so cool...

Quote Originally Posted by Edge7 View Post
    I'm actually pretty happy with the original as-is. I'd just like it to be available on more consoles. I don't have a PSP and PS1 Discs are notoriously easy to ruin. It's kinda sad, but I think Lightning Returns is the closest we'll get to VP3.
    A remake of the original would be awesome, especially because I only played VP2, and never got aoround to play the first game. A sequel would be amazing as well, although they probably think that it wouldn't sell enough...
    On a sidenote, why LR?
    FF games played so far: FFIV; FFVI; FFVII; FFX; FFX-2; FFXII; FFTA; FFXIII Trilogy

Currently playing: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (PS3)

Favourite FF games: FFVI; FFXII

Front Mission 3 with upgraded visuals and upgraded visuals only