Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EoFF Injury Log

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Last week I was on a massive trampoline tossing dodge balls at my son and my big toe caught the side of it and when I jumped my whole body went up but my toe stayed down. It is either broken or sprained. Worst part is I missed the toss and my son pegged me with his ball.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I burned a small part of my hand on a grill. Not bad enough to leave a scar.

When I was cooking yesterday I got paranoid about having lame scars. I'm cool with having scars, but I like having a story to go with them. If I have to be like "I was cooking", no thanks.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    I burned a small part of my hand on a grill. Not bad enough to leave a scar.

When I was cooking yesterday I got paranoid about having lame scars. I'm cool with having scars, but I like having a story to go with them. If I have to be like "I was cooking", no thanks.
    The biggest scar I have happened because my dad has his tailgating bin on the floor in our kitchen. The serrated edge of the aluminum foil box was sticking out and my leg brushed against it while I was walking in the kitchen and it sliced my leg open. All my scars since then have been terribly boring stories, usually in the kitchen.

I kept burning myself on the ovens at work today, one of which I think will leave a scar.

Scratch on my left arm from an awful vine called Cat's Claw.

Also chewed my thumb nails to the point of hurting. Again.