Page 470 of 528 FirstFirst ... 370420450460464465466467468469470471472473474475476480490520 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Apparently it was a mistake and HBO inadvertently broadcast it in Spain. You're right about spoilers though, and that's precisely why I'm going to watch the leak the second I get home. It makes no difference to me whether I watch it today or watch it at the proper time, so as far as I'm concerned I may as well do it today and then I don't have to worry about dodging spoilers. I know there's always the "But then I have to wait longer for the next episode" reason that some give, but that doesn't really bother me.
    Ditto. It's buffering as I type this. EDIT: Excellent quality, too.

Not being AA doesn't preclude Tyrion from being a Targ, but I completely forgot about that prophecy. Good catch.

Martin may be 68, but he has the body of a 78-year-old that ate a slightly larger 75-year-old.

I'll be posting things like "OH NO (T)HE(Y) DIDN'T" in about an hour.

FFXIV Character

Cattleya Paphia (Sargatanas)

Problem with watching the leaks is that they're terrible quality, which lowers viewing pleasure.

Thankfully I don't have to be too paranoid about spoilers, apart from not frequenting places where they blatantly post spoilers i also don't really care about being spoiled

Edit for BoB: Episode. Good.

The leak I found was 1080p.
    Last edited by Doomie; 08-16-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Yeah, even stuff like that should DEFINITELY be behind spoiler tags. Anything related to leaked episodes, even when vague, should be behind tags, thanks.

I think I'll have to avoid this thread for a week at this rate.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Ah, my bad. Didn't think that really spoiled anything beyond it being a really good episode. I'll know for the next leak!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Goddamnit. I watch with a live party so I can't watch leaks. We have a rule that no one can watch leaks cause we all want to experience it together. I even have another person showing up Sunday. SO UGHHH I am always browsing GoT stuff so this will be a difficult rest of the week. Guess I have to get even more stardew valley obessed

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

As long as you don't post on Reddit, you'll probably be fine.

This is a great late bday present for me, especially if it's so high quality! Our first internet hates HBONow (also smurfing flash, HBO?) so it usually takes us about 30 minutminutes s longer to watch an episode than it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

The episode is indeed out and in HD.

I'm going to give out a piece of very minor information that will make enjoying the episode a lot more enjoyable. I don't think it is a spoiler as it doesn't give away any plot whatsoever, but if you're a spoilerphobe like BoB I've put it in tags to help you. Personally I would rather have known this before the episode as I'd be able to concentrate on it more. (SPOILER)It isn't just the 7 heroes that go off beyond the wall, there's also some redshirt wildlings or Night's Watch or whatever that go with them. Whenever anything bad happened to one of them it was quite brief and I'd spend ages freaking out, counting the team and seeing who was still alive. Don't. When any of the main party is in any sort of peril, you will know.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I would like to at least know this much going in, out of curiosity.

(SPOILER)Is this a single plotline episode where we only focus on the Eastwatch fellows?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    I would like to at least know this much going in, out of curiosity.

(SPOILER)Is this a single plotline episode where we only focus on the Eastwatch fellows?
    (SPOILER)No, although as you can imagine it gets top billing. It's also worth noting that there is absolutely no King's Landing in the episode so there is more of a tighter focus elsewhere.

Going back to something brought up a bit earlier, I think Lionsgate might already have our next series to obsess over lined up, though maybe Rothfuss will finish before his ending gets spoiled:

http://deadline.com/2016/12/john-rog...er-1201869604/

It even includes Lin-Manuel Miranda!

Take care all.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hey isn't that the dude and isn't that the series that the author refuses to finish? MAYBE STOP MAKING TELEVISION SHOWS BASED ON UNFINISHED SERIES YA THINK.

That said, I fully expect Westworld to be the monster that fills the void. It's already MASSIVE, and after GoT people are going to go searching out dynamic TV with high production value and the room for theorycrafting.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Oh hay we were just talking about the Kingkiller books in here! Lmao, stop picking authors who are taking forever to finish things.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I genuinely suggest watching the episode even if you want to wait. You're going to get spoilers, and it's going to be worse than the annoyance you feel now. Some fun stuff happens, and there's still five days to go.

That's my friendly PSA, though. Just don't cry when you get some of the episodes big (and small too, I guess) moments spoiled for you.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    Last edited by Bubba; 08-16-2017 at 09:56 PM.