Thread: Wrestling Video Games

Default Wrestling Video Games

So, in conjunction with me rekindling my old love of prowrestling, I'm also thinking of picking up a couple wrestling games next month when I get some money. After all, every prowrestling fan on the planet I'm sure has dreamed of themselves as a superstar and I'm no different.

Which is why I'm wondering, has anyone here played a wrestling game in the last ten years? Last one I played was Smackdown vs. Raw 2007. I'm thinking of getting 2K16 and 2K17 but has anyone played them and their Story Modes?

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

If you've got the PS4 or XBone, you might as well wait a month or so until 2k18 comes out, if you can afford it. If you can't, the other two might be a more affordable option.

I personally haven't played any of them in a while. One of my favorite wrestling youtube channels has two let's play series using 2k17 & it looks like it's a really fun, albeit buggy game.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The last wrestling game I played was Royal Rumble on the SNES. Bret Hart, The Undertaker, Mr Perfect, Razor Ramon, Yokozuna... I seem to remember it had all the correct finishing moves as well. Good times.

That is 24 years old now though so you may want to check out something more recent