Thread: Night Fury - The EoFF ORACLE

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    My tummy feels a bit odd. Is it food poisoning or am I just a hypochondriac?
    THE NOVICE

INNOCENCE, BEGINNER, IGNORANCE, NEW SKILL WITHOUT PRACTICE, UNSTABLE CURIOSITY

Innocence, naiveté, foolishness, early knowledge not yet integrated, the ability to see the world untainted, and learning ability—these are the aspects of the Novice as she appears in your life. The Novice is reminding you to be teachable and humble. If you don’t know something, don’t pretend that you do. Chances are that you’ll make an error that may cost you more than you wish to pay. New information is coming, and this is the time to be open to learning and expanding. The Novice also reminds you to be like a child and remember the wonder and awe you once had for the world around you . . . when discovering magic was an essential part of everyday experience. The Novice reminds you that you need to stop and ask yourself, “What lesson must I learn here?” The lesson is always mirrored in the experience in front of you. Dig deep into the workings of whatever situation you’re inquiring about. You don’t have to look far, for the answer is right in front of you. Sometimes it may feel as if you have two left feet and don’t know how to dance, or that perhaps you’re fumbling in the dark and fear that you may be left behind. It’s all right to be in the “not-knowing.” This is the place where new understanding takes time to integrate. Be gentle with yourself. The greatest gift the Novice reminds you of is that you’re always at the beginning of some area of your life. Patience and slow movement is required when the Novice appears. Before moving forward, perhaps you need time to journal your thoughts and receive clarity about what the Mystery invites you to learn. Then rejoice! The Novice of Avalon is on a path to higher knowledge and abundant manifestation and doesn’t stay a Novice for long.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Will I ever find my singing tie pin?
    THE GRAIL KNIGHT

ROMANCE, ILLUSION, SEEKING THE SACRED

Romance, and the seeking of that which is sacred—such are the missions of the Grail Knight. He represents the coming together of all elements to form perfect life through a union of heaven and earth; or he signifies a romantic union of lover with lover. In the beginning of all relationships, there’s a time when everything is perfect. One seeks out the discovery of love in the treasures of the other, all the while holding up a mirror in which beauty and perfection are reflected. There is both truth and illusion. When the Grail Knight appears, he lets you know that your own beauty, perfection, and innermost desires may be reflected in the mirror that is held up by the love of another. Indeed, love is in the air. Perhaps it’s also a time for you to fall in love with yourself. If you don’t, you run the risk of attracting the same affirmation from the outside world. Love attracts love. Be love and you shall find love. A gentle warning: Light cannot exist without shadow, so don’t be fooled by the illusion of perfection. Be willing to see the shadow, and ask for honesty. Then you can never be disappointed. This is a fortunate omen.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    How can I be more happy when having to deal with such constant strife?
    THE EYES OF BEAUTY

POSITIVE EXPECTATIONS, CLARITY

CHALLENGER

As a Challenger, the Eyes of Beauty are a sign that self-centered fear, expressed through harsh judgment, is behind your current circumstances. Are you seeing only the flaws in your circumstances or in another person? Are you looking at what is wrong instead of what could be made right? If you take some time to adjust your eyes and see things exactly as they are, you cannot help but admire their perfection. Release your expectations and demands, and be with the truth of the way things are now. You're whole and beautiful and perfect, and what you observe is, too. It may not be exactly what you want, but perhaps in shifting your vision, you will find clarity and will see that it's exactly what you need at this time. A total shift in perception is what is required now.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    How can I stop my cat from eating everything? And I mean, everything. Every little piece of dirt that drops on the floor, even trash from the trash can. How do
    MAGIC PRAYER

“SPEAK YOUR PRAYERS, LISTEN FOR THE ANSWERS, ACT IN FAITH.”

UPRIGHT

When you see the Magic Prayer card, it is a reminder that your prayers will be answered. Spirit is always waiting to help you—and to heal you—when you’re in need. That said, the best prayer is: “Thy will be done through me; thy will and not mine be done.” Conscious contact with your higher power is achieved through the ritual of prayer and meditation. Speak and listen to the Divine force within the field of creation. Surrender your wishes and desires to Spirit. You may not get what you want, but you will surely get what you need. Your destiny awaits you. As long as you keep in conscious contact with your higher power, be assured that you are on the right path.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Oracle, I've been very anxious for days. This is going on day three with no relief. Not meds, sleep, alcohol, distractions. What should I do to provide myself some comfort?

THE CHESS QUEEN

TRUST, STRATEGIZING

ALLY

The Chess Queen has all the tools you need to aid you in your quest for a life of purpose, peace, and prosperity. When she arrives as your Ally, you're given the task of asking Spirit for a vision of your life. Ask, also, to know the right actions to ensure your part in this process of unfolding. Then, with a sense of trust, allow the strategy to be given unto you by the Divine. Are your own goals and desires in alignment with the Divine Plan for your life. This is a reminder that there is your plan, and then there is the Divine Plan for your life. When you're in alignment with the latter, all manner of messages are delivered to aid you in taking the next right action for your life. The Chess Queen says that you will win this game as long as you let Spirit choose your moves. Follow your bliss and the inspired messages delivered by your soul. You cannot lose when you enter the realm of the Chess Queen and she appears as your Ally.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Any advice on how I can do my best on the Hackerrank challenges I have to do this week?