Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Games you like..... but have never beaten

Nippon Ichi games, Ephemeral Fantasia, Dark Cloud, Dark Chronicle (the name I prefer to Dark Cloud 2), Arc the Lad, Legend of Legaia, Legaia 2, Dragon Quest VIII, Final Fantasy XII, any Final Fantasy in the Nintendo era, Gokden Sun, any Wild Arms, SaGa, Dual Hearts, Threads of Fate, Zelda,
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Mario Bros. on NES.

Played it a ton, but I never actually had my own NES so I could never sit down and beat it.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Oh pretty much every game I play. I never finish anything anymore these days.

Currently Mass Effect: Andromeda and Final Fantasy XV

Classic Bust a Move AKA Puzzle Bobble

Articles
    Blog Entries

After my first PS3 broke, I've struggled to start Wild ARMS up again. Same thing with Grandia.
    Castlevania 3 is potentially my favorite NES game, but it's so tough, I've never made it to the Castle, let alone the end.

I also haven't beaten Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions due to the slowdown, and the fact that my brother is currently in position of my Vita. Really wish there was a definitive port of that game I could buy on Steam or something, I think the touch controls are atrocious on mobile devices. One day I'll play the whole thing.
    Returners Represent!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    dr robotniks mean bean machine. Never was good at these games.but this one I could barel even get to the 3rd boss dude.
    I liked playing this game, especially relaxing while listening to podcasts. I just treat it like Tetris. Which it basically is. I never really worry about finishing it, I just like it as a brain exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by CimminyCricket View Post
    Radiata Stories it's such a good game, but life got in the way of me beating it on multiple occasions and now I'm so far out of the loop story wise (5 years probably) that I have no drive to beat it.
    This definitely felt like the type of game where I would spend so much time trying to get all the playable characters that I would get through the story at a snail's pace.

Strangely, I never felt that way about Chrono Cross. That's one game where I got every character you could on one playthrough and still beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vermachtnis View Post
    Bravely Default for me too. I bought it the day it came out and I'm only on chapter 5.
    Farther than me. My currant file is only in Chapter 3 I think.