Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Journal Thread (April)

Default 1. huhtikuuta, 2002

Dear Diary, I love Gollum now.

Heh, I know I have my own LJ but I feel like posting in here.

All I want to do right now is go watch my Dad motor-racing. I'm just into cars at the moment. I have no idea why. Maybe it's because I've watched The Fast and The Furious too many times. *shakes head*

My Mum just told me that one of my cousins is going to stay with us for about a year to go to school and I'm gonna have to share my room with her. I don't want to seem spoilt or anything and I'm not compared to my brother but I just want my own room. I want my own space. It's like, in my room I can do whatever I want without anyone bothering me. Is that so much to ask?! What is even annoying is that my Mum asks me about her staying in my room and she still doesn't care what my opinion is. What's the point of asking me anything these days if I'm never gonna be listened to.

I've finally realised what lyrics really describe me at this very point. I don't like this singer or her music but it's just the lyrics. It's Britney Spears: Overprotected. The title says it all about me and my life. My parents are just not making my life any better. I keep thinking I'm gonna end up worse than my brother at his age which is 18. I need freedom, damnit!
    I keep running....I am running....
    I keep living for the day that I'm with you

Default Saturday, April 06, 2002 - 10:04 AM

Tired,
    Very, very, very tired. Got about 45 minutes of sleep last night - not that I am angry or anything, I mean Matt did let Paul and I stay at his place AGAIN. It's all because of the weather - bloody hell - it's suppose to be spring and we got a snow storm last night! WHAT THE HECK IS THE DEAL?

We all went to Kelsey's for dinner last night - the food wasn't bad - though I still don't know how Matt and Paul can eat the amount of fast food they do! I eat out once a week at most - but they eat out everyday - sometimes a couple of times in one day! Well, I guess it is none of my business - I am allowed to eat healthy and on the same token, they are allowed to eat as unhealthy as they want.

Well, I am probably tired right now because I worked out for 45 or 50 minutes until about 8:50 or 9:00 this morning when I got home . It was hard worked out yes but I always feel SO much better. Boy, I sure have come a long way from the fat kid that I use to be - now I am in better shape than most people who are my age - 18. I guess I just need to finally shake those last nagging feelings of self-hate that I have stuggled with for so long - it might be hard but I MUST DO IT!

Guess even though we had a storm last night it sure is a nice morning - nice and sunny - I should give Matt a call in little while so we can get together and play some road hockey.

Matt that lucky jerk seems to be making progress with Tara - wish I could find someone - but the caliber of females in this town leaves just a little to be desired. All well, this time next year I will be finishing my first year of college in my hometown of Toronto and there will be no shortage of fine fine females. I mean, I remember what happend when Matt and I went down to Ryerson in October!

On that note I was accepted to every college that I applied - doesn't really supprise me. I should probably be able to get an entry scholarship fairly easily.

Guess that's about it for now - writing this and listening to Creed has helped me to perk up a bit. Fun fun silly willy!

Later!

war-less soldier

Dear Journal, (Or whatever this is)My first post in this section and excuse me if I get a tad wordy.

I am today and continue to everyday be surprised by the varity of thoughts I have. During one class, for example, I had the overwhelming sense of how little I was. How much no one asked, nor even did they think, of what I had to say. Then in the next, I was incited by a disscusson on tolerence to a new idea. Though I see that the world needs to be changed, I now realize what it means to appreciate those dreams of the perfect world that I and everyone else, no doubt, have. I also now appreciate better the world that I live in, yes indeed, I do love it. Though some people have some fantastic dreams, I have very simple ones. Ones where love replaces all hate, and ones where I am not alone.

Loneliness, I can feel it mounting every day, like a force that is growing inside me and laying in wait for me to lower my defenses for a second so that it might destroy me. I wish I knew of some way to stop the loneliness, but it is based in truth, and as such, very difficult to stop. I keep thinking how alone I am..... certainly I have freinds and family, but I am alone, never the less. My family is constantly fearing the world outside, my freinds all moving in totaly oppisite directions as I, and all those others I see are all too engulfed in petty and small activities. This is what my loneliness says to my all the time. I hate the lonely feeling, but I hate even more pitty. Pitty is not real to me and if I allow the pitty of others to reach me then the loneliness will have won.

I shant allow that to happen......................
    Nothing is what it seems...

Everything is a test...

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Dear Thread,

I made my first ever Thread-Splitting just a second ago. 'twas great. I'm off to meet Wyllius now. Wish me luck.

~Daniel
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Dear Journal,
    Today Towns would have met Doccers. I wonder if they will kill each other or merely get inebriated and violent?

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Dear Journal,
    I'm stealing Nicky's idea of ridculing posts in here light-heartedly. Also, I fear for Dan's safety, because Mat is scary enough when sober...
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

war-less soldier

Feel free to mock mine, everyone.

Dear journal,(Or whatever this is)

Nothing strange to report today.......Later......
    Nothing is what it seems...

Everything is a test...

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Dear Journal,
    I'm stealing my idea back from Peter. I'm rather alarmed because I have heard nothing from neither Doccers nor Townsboy on the subject of shoe shopping and/or inebriation. I believe Ryan is procrastinating because he has something rather important to say but cannot word it correctly? I do this all the time...*stalls*...pericombobulations and fender related contrifibularities...*cough*

Default Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 6:22 PM

Diary,

Got home from a 5 1/2 hour long hike about 2 hours ago. It was a great hike, we must have covered about 20 KM but it sure was hot today - the temperature read 30c and we were in the sun for most of that. Guess it's a good thing I was wearing sunscreen or I would be burned really badly now. As it stands, I have a nice bronze tan and very, very sore feet.

Let's see, we went from Matt's place to the hospital along the trail, out onto the highway and west (I think) for a bit, turned onto the path where the railway tracks were, walked about 8 KM along there (with not a single person seen or car heard for the entire time, which made it even more peaceful), got to Rockford and went to the falls, and walked home through the Inglis Falls/Pine's Loop trail. That was just a great hike!

Well, guess that's about it for today, the weather is supposed to be like this for the rest of the week. They are also calling for thunderstorms - here's to hoping!

Later.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

pericombobulations and contrafibularities...witll i be rid of you today? from now on, i will be known as homer JAY simpson xD

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I'm in the temporary state of self-hate. It's probably been about four or five months since I felt that way. Yay =D

*cries*
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

and that's the end of 'plan b'! now for little plan c, and d, and so on and so forth until you get to little plan z...and when that fails, and it will, you take of your hat...and there is VOOM! and the VOOM it went VOOM...

Dear Journal,

This is my first entry, but i'de officially like to announce that i've waged war upon the female gender. Upon winning this war, i will make all women more honest, truthful, and faithful. Give me strength lordy lordy lord..for i am viciously outnumbered! In my journies, may i find several cool chics and loyal comrades in my fight.

Ferenan

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Dear journal,
    after pondering for a long long time, i've discovered that i am allergic to the piano. which is not a good thing, not at all Hey Ferenan, i'll help wage war, it beats study!