Thread: EYES ON FINAL FANTASY - JOIN THE LIFESTREA ... LIVESTREAM

Default EYES ON FINAL FANTASY - JOIN THE LIFESTREA ... LIVESTREAM

So recently Psychotic and I had a talk about how some people here who are able to stream could start next year to stream several Final Fantasys, as a start maybe for one month. Like, let's assume 20 people want to join and a specific FF, then they can stream it. Whether that means that only one person should stream per day and if each Final Fantasy can only be streamed once is not decided yet but it would be good to know if there are actually any people who want to join this EoFF Livestreaming project.

Update.

I talked with Psychotic. We would start this month then I guess.

Sounds like fun !

Articles
    Blog Entries

Sounds fun indeed. I should be able to do some streaming. Do you know what the streaming rules/stipulations are on the Final Fantasy games?

Waiting for Psy to decide that with me. Overall I would say there are no real rules as long as you do not stream naked.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Yeah don't break the forum rules in general and you're good.

Are there any wishes what people want to stream or see streamed?

Boco

I'm doing a recording of FF VI on the SNES Mini on my YouTube Channel; Kibbs' Studio - https://www.youtube.com/user/Gundar0214

Check it out, I may need to tone down some language here and there but that's easy peasy for this guy if you would like me to stream from time to time depending on which game it is, I have the appropriate hardware to record videos/game play and I can stream through my PS4. I do not have a camera for video play back, but I also don't have the best ideal area to do so. My friend down the street does and he's got a bit of a name for himself.
    - I'm getting sick of this! Thou art such a pain in the...! Confound it all! I'm starting to talk like you! - Sabin (FFVI)

- Shut up! You spoony Bard! - Tella (FFIV)