Thread: FF 30th anniversary collection for PS4?

Default FF 30th anniversary collection for PS4?

I've just read some news/rumours, from about a year ago, that there was talk of a collection of all the FF games from 1-9 coming to the PS4 in 2017 called the 30th anniversary collection.

However, I can't find any more info about it later than like Janurary 2017.... has there been any announcements of it since?
    Main series ranking:
    1 - VII, 2 - VIII, 3 - IX, 4 - XII, 5 - IV, 6 - V, 7 - II, 8 - XV, 9 - X, 10 - III, 11 - VI, 12 - XIII, 13 - I

I think it's a myth somebody created to stir up some hype train. Though there is The Tokyo Game Show ? Coming up where SE is going to announce some new 30th anniversary info, so MAYBE ??!

Though don't cross any toes, because knowing this company it's either noodles or a mobile title.

Noodle titles.

I just wanted to say noodle titles.

I can't imagine them remastering all nine for a compilation unless they were just ports from the PSP, DS, PC, and (horrifyingly) mobile versions.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Nowhere and Everywhere
    Blog Entries
    • Former Cid's Knight

They did do something like this for the 30th anniversary, but it never left Japan so even if it is true, don't get your hopes up.

Yossarian Lives Administrator Psychotic's Avatar

If they were going to do it, they would've announced it by now to start the pre-order train a-rollin'. Would've been smurfing awesome, but, well, yeah.