Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I made poorly edited EoFF memes

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default I made poorly edited EoFF memes

Feel free to contribute your own creations, especially memes that have no context outside of this forum.

s2.jpg

22.png

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

lmao these are great. Bubba keeps trying to meme me with a colbert picture. Heck CA and Jinx did it to me the other day too.

Silly memes

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

True story. I was on a bus today and who should get on the bus but EoFF's very own Del Murder. Anyway he started mouthing off being racist and stuff and I could see the people on the bus were looking to me for action because they knew I have an IQ of 143 so I stood up.

Me: Excuse me sir *raises eyebrow inquisitively*

Del Murder: *sniffs* What is it you dirty scum pucket? *spits* angry that trump won an election?

Me: Heh politics are for the feeble minded. *snort* You are being very rude please stop it *kind glance*

Del Murder: I do what I want, you have problem? *douchebaggy stare*

Me: I am a former Navy STEAL *flexes* and if you don't stop your masonry I will MURDER you, like, DEL murder *looks menacing*

Del Murder: I don't think *shakes fist* so!

me: *performs stunning array of back lips and break dances*

Del Murder: i am so sorry *gets off bus*

entire bus: *applauds for three minutes*

woman: you are so attractive *pout* here is my telephone details

old man: you're such a wonderful young man *shakes hand* you remind me of my son who was killed by three terrorists here is a $100

that old man's name?

al(del)bert einstein(er)

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

oh sorry i forgot to be funny you have to make edgy dismissive comments with no punctuation

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Alright here's another one.

td.png

I saw Loony BoB at a grocery store in Edinburgh yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
    He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
    I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
    The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
    When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Blog Entries

What the smurf did you just smurfing say about Loony BoB, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Excel Spreadsheets, and I’ve been involved in numerous arguments on Academia, and I have over 300 confirmed ciddies. I am trained in BOU warfare and I’m the top poster in the entire EoFF memberlist. You are nothing to me but just another post in the picture thread. I will wipe you the smurf out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before since the EZBoard, mark my smurfing words. You think you can get away with saying that trout to me over the Internet? Think again, smurfer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Aiyon members across the Scotland-New Zealand flight paths and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the drunk tank, maggot. The drunk tank that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your posting privileges. You’re smurfing dead, kid. I can post anywhere, anytime, and I can permaban you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with the Admin CP. Not only am I extensively trained in defending David Moyes' managerial ability, but I have access to the entire Arsenal *spit* of the EoFF MySQL Database and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the frontsite, you little trout. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your smurfing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will trout polite posts asking to desist all over you and you will drown in it. You’re smurfing dead, kiddo.

there was a picture here

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    oh sorry i forgot to be funny you have to make edgy dismissive comments with no punctuation
    Roasted.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

This is an incredibly specific one

Sephex is a fire lizard.

This thread is great... for me to EAT!

I DO WHAT I WANT. YOU HAVE PROBLEM?

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles