Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default LET THERE BE SIMS! AGAIN!

I've recently started playing the Sims 3 again and I am HOOKED! Had a break from it for a while, but I used to play it religiously in the past. Gave it up for a while because I found it a bit hard to come back to it after 4, but now I'm back in full swing!

Made a chubby sim who's a total neurotic but also a very friendly and funny guy who loves swimming and computers and his lifelong dream is to become an international superspy. He's really fun and he has a ton of friends and Ayesha Ansari, this cool Indian-ish tomboy is his fiance and they'll be getting married soon! I mean, as soon as I've thrown the most epic bachelor party ever! I'll post pics when I get my Internet at home.

I'm playing in Sunset Valley for the first time in years and I managed to forget what a nice little town it was. It always felt way too vanilla too me after the more extravagant towns from the expansions and the sim store, but I'm really enjoying it right now! It's perfect for all seasons and comes with quite a lot of empty lots which I had a ton of fun filling up with all those fancy homes and community lots from the expansions and DLC. I even created this nice little cul de sac that has all the nicest homes that came with Generations and it just looks so lovely and suburban that I can't wait to get my sims there once they have enough cash!

I also totally want to finally raise an alien baby. Gazing through the telescope every night and keeping my fingers crossed!

Feel free to use this thread to share all your Sims experiences! Whether you're playing 3, 4, 2, 1, or any of the console releases, let's share stories and experiences! It's been a while and these threads are always great. (Remember that one time I created Conchita Wurst? That was fun.)

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'm waiting for pets. It's coming out soon for Sims 4. I'm really interested to seeing what they've changed. they'll have a lot more interactions with the pets and hwat the pets do in the actual house.

Also, they've been having a voting thing about a new gamepack as well, Laundry! So that'll be out some time too. I'm excited for that as I voted on a lot of the stuff for it!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hope they make it fun this time. It was a cool addition in 3 that added a layer of depth but, sadly, it ended up being way too tedious for me to ever want to use it again XD

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I think they're only adding cats and dogs but expanding cats and dogs as well as adding the vet career. Plus interactions WITH the vet. Plus you can get dog outfits and dye your pets hair hehe

Duuuude I forgot that I have Sims 3. I stopped playing it because I couldn't get it to display well on my TV, but I have a monitor now.

The last thing I remember doing was setting up accidents for my wife. She was older than I thought when she moved in and suddenly she was an elderly lady who could no longer have children. I made her fix the TV with 0 mechanical skills. It took all day and she ended up leveling up like three times.

I loooooove The Sims ! I started with Sims 2 Vets ( think that was the name of it ) on the DS and got interested and got Sims 3 Pets on the X-Box 360 and got hoooked.

I do prefer the Sims 4 though, because the loading/ glitching of Sims 3 was awful. Got a character that kept on waiting to go to hospital to deliver a baby again and again and again. The only thing wrong with the Sims 4 is that it's really DLC heavy.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

So I had a lot of stuff done yesterday. Had four parties including a bachelor party, a costume party, a wedding, and a gift-giving party. It was swell. I also have three babies now - including a baby green alien!!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Okay so I got a new lappy and Formy generously gifted me the Sims 4 and I am mega happy because I've wanted it since it came out and I've wanted to try a PC version of the Sims because its just not the same on console

So first thing I did was make a house with my eight main characters from my novel and put them in a giant house

picture dump

While I tried to make them faithful to the characters, some have just developed their own personalities that are quite different, but what can you do

Chaz:

Alex:

Jeffrey (he doesn't like wearing a shirt, apparently):

Sara (came out looking the most faithful to the character):

Dylan:

Gigi:

Nathan (was SUPPOSED to be a serious dude, but is insteadthe house clown):

Julia:

I am also working on a sharky and Pumpkin sim!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

So glad you finally got your hands on the Sims, Pumpkin! Interestingly, though, a console port of The Sims 4 just got announced and apparently, this time it's a 1:1 port - so it'll have all the elements of the PC Sims, including expansions, etc. So uh, yeah

Articles
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah I should post some of my Sims 4 stuff. I'm not playing it too often, but enough to keep a good flow going. I made Tristan, who is now my fictional spirit character, in-game so I'll post some pictures of that at some point.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

SO! No power so I had to quit for now. And the last time I played the game didn't let me save and then crashed, and I lost tons of progress I thinkg I managed to save after moving house, but not after all the kids grew up and they adopted a dog. So that sucks.