Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You go out drinking with yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    why go out when i can drink alone in my room
    That works! Though you'd both just be sat there on your bed. Surely going to a bar would be more conducive to conversation? You know, atmosphere and that.

I would definitely not make out with myself. I've kissed a man with stubble before and it wasn't pleasant. I have sensitive skin.
    i think 99% of my conversation isn't what people want to hear

that and i'm a horrible introvert, unless steaming when i don't shut up. ever.
    YE RAGIN', AYE?

I'm not much of a drinker. I usually need an occasion and people to drink with me.
    But the odd chance I'm drinking I'm more than likely chilling at home in my mancave either listening to tunes or jamming along to songs on my guitar.

So to answer the question. If I went out drinking by myself I'd probably come and crank some tunes... at least on my headphones so I don't wake everyone up. Or I'd play games drunk, not quite sure.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju View Post
    I'm not much of a drinker. I usually need an occasion and people to drink with me.
    But the odd chance I'm drinking I'm more than likely chilling at home in my mancave either listening to tunes or jamming along to songs on my guitar.

So to answer the question. If I went out drinking by myself I'd probably come and crank some tunes... at least on my headphones so I don't wake everyone up. Or I'd play games drunk, not quite sure.
    Oh man yeah, that'd be a great idea! A couple of guitars and a couple of Bubbas would be great. We could do harmonies and play alternate rhythm/lead.

Bubba: "Hey man, do you know this one?"
    Bubba: "Of course I do, I'm you"

That would be awesome. I haven't jammed with someone in way too long.
    I really need to start practicing more again and call up my old jamming buddies.

Well I know what I'm doing this weekend. I'm going to have a few drinks, break out my Hetfield Snakebyte and thrash to my favourite songs.

snakebyte.jpg

I'd probably bring about debates/topics/scenarios and agree with myself and be happy that someone else feels the same way.

Me: Cats are better than dogs.
    Other Me: I knoowwww right!

You get the gist.
    "Feed me."

If I could actually go drinking with me, well, I'd be beside myself.