Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Road trip music

I’m currently on a road trip towards my honeymoon destination, and I forgot to get an audiobook for the drive. I was going to try that out since I’ve never really tried listening to an audiobook before and the 13 hour drive would be a good chance.

Anyways, I was just curious what everyone here likes to listen to on long drives. Do you have any go to artists to listen to, or do you prefer things more like podcasts or audiobooks?

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I've listened to audiobooks several times on long car journeys. They can be a bit distracting, but overall I find them a great way to help pass the time. I'm sure you'll pass several trucker stations on your journey, and they frequently sell audiobooks. I recommend you pick one up.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Anything upbeat or with a fast tempo. Slow music is the enemy when it comes to road trips. If you're a fan of the Supernatural series, the first three seasons worth of music the show licensed make an excellent playlist. Honestly, even if you're not a fan, it's a good list. It's all classic rock, which is generally some of the least offensive music out there. Oddly enough, techno Disney is also a lot of fun to listen to on the road.