Whenever I ask the question to new co-workers on what their favorite Movie, Book, or TV show is, there is always one they struggle with because that's the media they usually devour the most. I am going to assume that most people like some combination of the three above but which one is your favorite and the one you consume the most on your media diet?

I'm personally a film person. Most books I read are more informative than recreational such as historical books or information books on a subject I'm interested in so I don't really read too often for pleasure. While I enjoy TV, my attention span makes binge watching a show feel like a chore to me and I'm usually fine having to wait a week for new episodes. Films are the one I discovered I probably invest in the most, which is odd because a few years back I felt the TV/Movie dynamic was the opposite but while I'm not the type of person who goes out to the cinema every week, it is the one I have the most knowledge of cause I've watched more film than anything else and I can usually be talked into watching a movie with someone than binge watch a show or have a book recommended to me.

Which is your preferred media?