Thread: FF Enemy That You Hate Fighting More Than Any Other?

Default FF Enemy That You Hate Fighting More Than Any Other?

Oddly enough, my choice comes from the first in the series. The ice cave has the float stone. Seems easy enough to waltz in there and get it. This place has one of the enemies I hate with a passion. These hemorrhoids can kill with one hit.

Uhhh . . . so, this one time, I pulled up a picture of an enemy before I entered a thread, and then you posted it already. Yeah. FF1 sorcerers are easily my most hated enemies in the series, as there is nothing you can do to prevent their IKs, and with the way turn order and running works in FF1 these things make the Ice Cave far more dangerous than it needs to be; they'll still randomly kill you late in the game if you come back to grind Eyes for XP like I always do. . _.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ugh, the Ying Yang enemy from Shinra Mansion in FFVII. It's creepy as hell, its disturbing animations take forever and it has loads of HP. I'll be happy if they forget about this dude in the remake...

IMG_7277.JPG

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I will third the Mindflayer/Sorcerer enemies from FFI, my heart always skipped a beat when they showed up in that game.

Mus in FF9 they are always just too cute and always felt bad about killing them. Why can we just take them home and have them has a pet instead ?

look they are so cute !

All I could think of. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Rez09 View Post

All I could think of. D:

Nooooo they are even cuter !

Always have to avoid them, cannot kill !