Thread: Frustration

Default Frustration

What is your greatest frustration that you think you can still be able to mend? Mine is wanting to be a shrink, but I don't know if I can do that because I think I need one myself.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Trash Baby (Sargatanas)

my unrequited love for shauna

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Sargatanas)

i am sorry i am too irresistable

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    my unrequited love for shauna

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    my unrequited love for choke-o loco eating chocococo crispies

Put the bloody gubs in the crev. Free Edgar 2014 Steve's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My biggest frustration that I can fix is the situation of not getting to see my girlfriend frequently enough. It's just going to take time and patience to resolve though.

Everything takes time but I'm sure there's always a solution for every problem.

Blog Entries

My inability to approach a publisher about my writing which I never feel confidence in its completion.

Also my inability to voice my true feelings for the woman I love. Also, my constant questioning of whether I actually love her or if I'm just lonely and the latter being the case, can I ever truly love anyone?

Also, my ongoing war with my own digestive system. Cutting out lactose, gluten, starch, msg, and whatever other culprit I could find online has never yielded the desired results. Apparently, I just need to train myself to "keep it together"...

Deadpool:
    As a mercenary, my first loyalty is to my hand. My right hand to be precise. Don't tell lefty, he gets jealous.
    My pal, Dexter, and I have had a longstanding on-and-off romance. I've proposed to her multiple times but she always says she's still young and wants to explore her sexuality while men are still interested. Well, men and women. She strokes both ways. That's a double entendre.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Trash Baby (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X View Post
    Also my inability to voice my true feelings for the woman I love. Also, my constant questioning of whether I actually love her or if I'm just lonely and the latter being the case, can I ever truly love anyone?
    how's your cousin these days?

I'm serious.
    I just feel so inadequate. I need to stop feeling down because if I want to help others, I should know how to help myself. I read an article about it (https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/de...-all-the-time/) and I think, it's right. I'm so upset.

Quote Originally Posted by carefulmom View Post
    I'm serious.
    I just feel so inadequate. I need to stop feeling down because if I want to help others, I should know how to help myself. I read an article about it (https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/de...-all-the-time/) and I think, it's right. I'm so upset.

Perhaps, you will need people who will understand you better. Communicating with these people that care for you are the best. Getting an advice from an online counseling can help. But, you're right that you'll need to help yourself too.

If I could stop becoming attracted to people already in relationships that would be great.