Thread: New Year Wish Delivery 2017/2018!

Default New Year Wish Delivery 2017/2018!

It's been a few years, friends, but Wish Chicobo is back! My good friend Candy Cane Chocobo had to take a year out this year (too many candy canes delivered last year, you lot tired the poor boy out), so I've decided that I should step in and help you all spread well-wishes for 2018 to your fellow EoFF users.

For a quick run down of how this will work...

What is it Chicobo?
    The New Year Wish Delivery will allow you to anonymously write a wish for, or send a nice message to, someone from Eyes on Final Fantasy.

That sounds great! How does it work?
    It's simple! PM me your well-wishes or anything else, and I can either send it directly to the member or I can post it up in thread. It's your choice whether you want your comment to be kept secret!

Remember that these are quoted as anonymous, so something that you think a friend might be happy to laugh at while they know it is you, they might not be so comfortable with it coming from anon. And of course, no abusive of offensive messages are to be sent.

This will be open until the 14th January - so get your wishes and thoughts through by then! You can send as many as you want, so get as many in as you can! I look forward to spreading the cheer!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Well hey there chicobo! I'll try to get you some well wishes asap!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

OMG HE LIVES <3

I will send some wishes soon!

We have our first public wish!

For Everyone at EoFF
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon
    I just want to wish everyone including you a great and prosperous new year!
    Thank you Anon for your well wishes, same to you!
    Last edited by Wish Chicobo; 01-03-2018 at 04:59 PM.

Got a few more in today! All goin' public too! Thank you Anons for all your kind wishes!

For Shauna
    Thank you for taking so much time to help this community. You're a very important persona round these parts and we thank you fro all your hard work!
    For Psychotic
    Thanks for fixing things when we break stuff. Super appreciated. Here's to 2018, more fixing of our mess ups!
    For Night Fury
    Thanks for being so damn peppy! Please keep bringing that passion to this place, we are better off from it!
    For Jinx
    Your sass and spunk is well loved. Thanks for giving us all a good laugh around here. Hopefully you will keep posting it for years to come!
    For Wolf Kanno
    What would EoFF be without WK's gaming commentary? Boring that's what. Thanks for all your efforts into keeping this place relevant in gaming talks! Here's to more gaming goodness!
    For Fynn
    Thanks for being such a supporter of our writing community! We appreciate all the work you put into cultivating it! I wish you well in future writing adventures!
    For Markus. D
    Thanks for coming around again. It's a breath of fresh air to see some oldbies popping back in! Hopefully you'll stick around!
    For Loony BoB
    Thanks for keeping this place running. We are thankful for an internet home. Wish you well this year in keeping this place running!
    For Galuf
    Thanks for being just so darn swell. You're a great person to chat with and a lovely addition to the forum. I hope 2018 goes well for you. Thank you!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

aw shucks

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

thank you sir/lady anon, may we meet one time in the future!