So I'm not far from wrapping up Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, as well as Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, which means I'm going to need to dig into my backlog and Christmas gifts to figure out what I'm going to be playing next. Yet, since I'm somewhat indecisive at the moment, I'd like to hear others opinions based on the entries I'm most interested in at the moment.

So the entries are:

Dark Souls II: Scholars of the First Sin - My biggest gaming moment taken away last year was finally diving into this series and I ended up tackling Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and Bloodborne in one fell swoop and it was glorious. I have Dark Souls II in my grubby hands, and perhaps I need to watch my face get planted into the cement a few more times before I get soft from TZA's easier difficulty. This also has the bonus of having all of the DLC right here in the box so yay!

Fallout 4: My Christmas/anniversary gift from my GF. It's been on the back burner thanks to FFXV and Persona 5, but perhaps it will do me good to jump from TZA's more open design to a quirky open world game of mutants, cannibals and very polite murderous cleaner droids in a retro 50s alternate future.

NieR: Automata - Acquired this recently, and I had fun with the demo. I tried to dive into Drakengard last year but got bored, but the demo made this look much more promising with better combat and a more interesting setting. I know a few people have been singing it's praises in the Gaming 2017 Thread so perhaps I should conform and jump on the bandwagon as well.

Final Fantasy Type-0 - Started but never got past the opening stages before FFXV was released and I kind of forgot about it. Maybe I should keep the FF love going and try my hand at one of the quirky side games, especially since I'm likely not going to be seeing Dissidia NT for a long time.

SMT: Soul Hackers - Started this a few months ago, before Tactics Ogre and Sailor Moon Drops consumed my handheld gaming time. I'm not terribly far in, so it will basically be like starting a new file.