Thread: Destiny 2 Players

Blog Entries

Default Destiny 2 Players

If there's anyone out there looking for more team-ups, if you're friends have scattered hours, or whatever, drop your Destiny 2 username here.

My cousins and I have been wanting to hit up the Leviathan Raid, but we don't have enough people and hate waiting to be queued up. Also, I'm pretty much on every night at least from about 830 to 10. My username is my username.

Deadpool:
    As a mercenary, my first loyalty is to my hand. My right hand to be precise. Don't tell lefty, he gets jealous.
    My pal, Dexter, and I have had a longstanding on-and-off romance. I've proposed to her multiple times but she always says she's still young and wants to explore her sexuality while men are still interested. Well, men and women. She strokes both ways. That's a double entendre.

My PSN is Kibbard, I occasionally play Destiny 2... I haven't as much since I've finished the story line for all DLC that's has been released. Waiting on more content before I go deep again, if you add me I'll try to get on sometime soon. Today being VD and my oldest son's birthday is a no go but probably tomorrow.
    - I'm getting sick of this! Thou art such a pain in the...! Confound it all! I'm starting to talk like you! - Sabin (FFVI)

- Shut up! You spoony Bard! - Tella (FFIV)

Blog Entries

I'll go ahead and add ya tonight.

Deadpool:
    As a mercenary, my first loyalty is to my hand. My right hand to be precise. Don't tell lefty, he gets jealous.
    My pal, Dexter, and I have had a longstanding on-and-off romance. I've proposed to her multiple times but she always says she's still young and wants to explore her sexuality while men are still interested. Well, men and women. She strokes both ways. That's a double entendre.

Hey, saw that you added me, I'm on once and a while at the moment. I've finished 90% of the game, aside from a few trophies and other such nonsense. I'm currently playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild, I got a Switch about a week ago or so and haven't regretted a single decision since then.
    - I'm getting sick of this! Thou art such a pain in the...! Confound it all! I'm starting to talk like you! - Sabin (FFVI)

- Shut up! You spoony Bard! - Tella (FFIV)