3f3ecb855e511e825116695956e2f36a_original.jpg
Get it on Steam now!

So, I have to confess; I am a Kickstarter Backer for this project. I learned about LL way back in 2016 when they were taking a second shot at Kickstarting it, and I was on board so fast I think I gave myself Backer Whiplash. But from just one look at it, you can probably understand why.

Think Golden-Age JRPGs from the PSX-PS2 era. 3D models on Pre-rendered (or hand-drawn) still backgrounds, a direct and intuitive battle system with a command disc mechanic reminiscent (if not a simplified version) of Legend of Dragoon or Shadow Hearts, Suikoden-like character recruitment for war, and CGI cutscenes to accentuate big or introductory scenes. It's not afraid of following old tropes, and it pulls them off really well.

Not to mention Emi Evans contributed to the already-awesome-enough OST:

So far I'm loving this game and I really want it to get more coverage and positive attention. Especially after seeing first-hand how anxious the devs were leading up to the release (I think they still are anxious actually). Promoting it is the least I can do to help support the dev team.