Thread: Spirits Within

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Moomba Spirits Within

Do you still like the same alcoholic beverages as when you were younger, or would you say your tastes have evolved and you now prefer to summon other drinks to your hands?
    FOA

LawL

Well I didn't start drinking until late into my twenties and got my first buzz off whiskey and soda. My roommate then forced me into a Jagermeister lifestyle for a minute. I then decided to calm down and try to find a good wine to call "my drink". But wine isn't nearly as good as they make it look in movies. And it's so acidic that I wound up with canker sores and ulcers if I did indulge. And then just kind of gave up the search and resigned to beer. It's cheap, easily available, and produces a good enough buzz. It's also disgusting, but very few of my preferred drinks tasted good and those that were had too high of a price tag to justify. So now I just drink for a pleasant buzz. Not for flavor

Also good job avoiding putting this in General Chat

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

i liked cider 2 years ago, and i still do. just not apple or pear they made me ill

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Not evolved, just expanded. I guess the only thing I don't drink now that I did as a kid was fruity sour sugar drinks, and smurfing ARBOR MIST. My palette has expanded there. Although I'll drink fruity sours for shots.

But now I drink beer and wine. Still can't do vodka or gin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

I thought this was going to be above the movie years ago... I normally drink Ale, dark or light and I don't do much whiskey or stronger spirits anymore. Not destructive or anything, just didn't like the drain on my body after a night of drinking (I didn't do it that often mind you). I'll buy a 6pk of New Castle, Shiner Bock or such and have it for about a week or two depending. My wife makes a killer bread loaf with a single bottle of beer by the way... it's awesome.
    - I'm getting sick of this! Thou art such a pain in the...! Confound it all! I'm starting to talk like you! - Sabin (FFVI)

- Shut up! You spoony Bard! - Tella (FFIV)

Gin, now and forever.