Thread: Dissidia Opera Omnia

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Default Dissidia Opera Omnia

Is anyone else playing it? It's yet another F2P entire-cast-of-FF mobile game but it has a pretty cool battle system and I like the art style. The interactions between FF characters is cool to see too, especially Zidane's one man mission to hit on every single female.

Here, have a couple of screenshots.

DISSIDIA-FINAL-FANTASY-OPERA-OMNIA-for-pc.jpg
    DOO.jpg

It's free so if you're interested you may as well have a look. It's multiplayer too (which is why I'm trying to push you all into playing it!) so on the likely chance this is the only post in this thread, if you want to friend me my code is 242087811.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Seems alright.

Now to never play it again, just like the rest of these mobile games.

Articles

I normally take that approach (with one exception) but this one has kinda grabbed me. I think the fast pace of getting new characters and the relatively kind gacha contribute to that.

I downloaded it the other day and played through a few stages and got bored. I might try it again later.

Articles

The best I can probably say is that it's like RK. It's easy/boring and can be auto-battled early on, but once you get into the harder quests you do need to put some thought into what you're doing.

I got tired of RK and quit playing it. It was fun, but I had my fun with it and moved on. I can imagine this is probably the same way in that regard but I'm not really interested in "like RK" at the moment. Plus it doesn't have all the glorious sprite art and all my favorite characters (although I'm sure it'll get there with the latter).

I checked it out a few days ago when I was waiting on a friend, haven't picked it back up. I played RK for a while but could not get into it, when I tried to do a new game it wouldn't restart. I even tried erasing everything and reinstall... apparently it has a cloud game save. I'll check out Opera Omnia again in a little while. I'll add you as well for trouts n' giggles.
    - I'm getting sick of this! Thou art such a pain in the...! Confound it all! I'm starting to talk like you! - Sabin (FFVI)

- Shut up! You spoony Bard! - Tella (FFIV)