What with the recent announcements (thank you again for your hard work, Bubba and Pumpkin), I thought I'd open up some conversation amongst the memberbase about the community and moving forward.

I'm sure we are all committed to making sure EoFF is as good a place as can be for those of you who stop by here every day, and I guess I'm just looking for what that looks like for you all, and what you want from EoFF. With the number of staff falling, I would like to look at reinforcing these aspects for you, before we branch out into experimental ideas.

I've listed a few things that come to mind for me:

- More events? What kinds of events would you be interested in? Don't forget that it's not just staff who can run events, so if you've got any ideas - go nuts!
- Bring back the temporary themed subforum? What topics would you be interested in?
- Gaming weekends? Let's get some members together and play some video games? Which games would you be interested in playing?
- Discord Shenanigans? I am working on the quiz, so that's a thing we'll try out - but is there anything else you think we could do in the Discord server?

Yeah. Hit me with your thoughts. And if you think EoFF is perfect the way it is, that's fine. We love you just the way you are too.