Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Make Marick a Recognized Member

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Default Make Marick a Recognized Member

Remember all the fun I brought to this forum years and years ago. From EoFF Tragedy, to my covering of the EoFF Elections as your favorite forum journalist. I dare say, I really brought life to this place.

Take for instance the multi-color nightmare that DK, Neel, and I caused one April Fools. Or what about those times I got banned?

And let's not forget all the fun times in chat and truth or truth.

So what say you: make me a recognized member. Or make me a CK, that will work too.

ILU AND MISS YOU BABIES

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

We don't have recognized members anymore. So SORRY NO DICE

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

However, if you provide us with a list of your contributions we can give you a neat entry on profile page and a little thing on your postbit which will list your endless contributions to EoFF over the years.

Getting rid of recognized members is a travesty. Also, if you don't remember my endless amount of worth, I can't even begin to take the time to explain it all in painstaking detail. The amount of projects I started and abandoned. I have no end to what it is I have brought, the legacy.

You know what. I'm far too good to be a recognized member. Please label me best member. K thx.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

marick for blust member got it

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Dignified Pauper View Post
    Take for instance the multi-color nightmare that DK, Neel, and I caused one April Fools. Or what about those times I got banned?
    what

WHAT

how dare you

the whole bloody thing was orchestrated by me and I just recruited you as a mercenary you god damn indelacio son of a bitch

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I guess that's two votes for Blurst

Articles

staff (this is before I was on it) did the infamous monumental breakdown in protocol joke so the following year I wanted the members to get revenge on them and got a load of people together. I mistakenly hired marick who spent the whole time in a fake argument with neel because... reasons. I think the plan was to make staff think there was drama so we'd all quit? in the end something that one of the prank teams did went too far - probably marick - and staff got super smurfing mad so we had to bail. I think maybe someone made some fake harassment from staff members abusing their powers and demanding members do as they say? idk. dumb though

Instead we just resorted to doing the random technicolour stuff because Face discovered a random piece of HTML code that actually lets you change the background colour of the EoFF forums. We all had different colours and put it in our sigs and it all combined to create an eye burning hell. Nobody knew what was going on.

and now the little smurfer tries to erase me, his actual BOSS in that god damn scenario, from history

and thinks this will somehow win my approval enough to get him a title

why i oughta

mashup.jpg

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I'll get around to doing all those things you're after, Marick. Just like you got around to finishing all of your awesome stuff.

Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    staff (this is before I was on it) did the infamous monumental breakdown in protocol joke so the following year I wanted the members to get revenge on them and got a load of people together. I mistakenly hired marick who spent the whole time in a fake argument with neel because... reasons. I think the plan was to make staff think there was drama so we'd all quit? in the end something that one of the prank teams did went too far - probably marick - and staff got super smurfing mad so we had to bail. I think maybe someone made some fake harassment from staff members abusing their powers and demanding members do as they say? idk. dumb thoughInstead we just resorted to doing the random technicolour stuff because Face discovered a random piece of HTML code that actually lets you change the background colour of the EoFF forums. We all had different colours and put it in our sigs and it all combined to create an eye burning hell. Nobody knew what was going on.and now the little smurfer tries to erase me, his actual BOSS in that god damn scenario, from historyand thinks this will somehow win my approval enough to get him a titlewhy i oughtamashup.jpg
    This post you linked is so old it literally hurt my eyes and brain and I am bleeding from every orifice. Goddammit, Psy.

Articles

hey droney you've been registered at this forum for over 10 years

now who's old huh

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    hey droney you've been registered at this forum for over 10 yearsnow who's old huh
    WHY YOU LITTLE ):

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Let's just ban him instead.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Marick went and Marick'd his chances of being a recognized member

First of all, Psy: HOW DARE YOU.

Second: I forgot all about your involvement, BB. Sorry.

Also, BoB: I should be recognized for the sheer fact that I am known for never finishing a damn thing.

And lastly, Del, I thought you were better than this tyranny. Sad. It's a real shame folks, what Del is saying here. Imagine of it were you. I tell ya, imagine if it were you. Back in my day, we'd spam his usernotes until he couldn't take it anymore, but not today, with these threats against our freedoms. So, again folks, imagine it were you. Support me. What the hell do you have to lose?