Thread: Retiring from EoFF

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default RetiI'm back!!

Effective immediately, I am announcing my Retirement fr
    o
    m Eyes on Final Fantasy. It has been a great honour and great opportunity to work with you VERY FINE people. I''v'e hope you wish me the best as I pЯoceed on my next - big! - adventures in this crazy experience we all live in and wwe all "call life".

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

What if Hsu already retired and Shoeberto's just some different dude on the same account, and now we're gonna get someone called Brian or Sean using your account with a new name?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I am also planning to retire from EoFF. Upon doing so, I will be able to cash in on my huge pension. Unfortunately, there seems to be a problem with my bank info. If someone is willing to help me out with the wire transfer, I'll let them have 10% of the recovered sum. Please PM your bank account information to me so that you can take advantage of this great opportunity! I'll bear all the risk!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I have spent all night trying to work out the obvious code in Shoeberto's post. So far I've managed to determine that there are letters in the alphabet.

I'll keep you updated with my progress.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    I have spent all night trying to work out the obvious code in Shoeberto's post. So far I've managed to determine that there are letters in the alphabet.

I'll keep you updated with my progress.
    Illuminati confirmed!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

No survivors. D:
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

LOONY BOB LIVES!

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Effective immediately I am announceing my return from Retirement.

Unfortunately my plans were to want to become a famous international Assassin for Mr. President "Don" Trump. My first target was to be Paul "Psychotic" Paul but I just couldn't do it. Emotionally, mentally, or physically and also I could not find him. Here's what I learned:
    1. Tickets to Wales are very expensive. You do not fly over a poind. It's an ocean. I was not given very much money for this job.
    2. I posted to many forums asking if anyone in Scotland knew of this man (person??) but none had heard of him. I found this surprising. I gave a general description and also asked if anyone could kill him for me and no one would help. (Scottish people are VERY rude)
    3. I approximated his physical attributes using state health statistics data: http://www.ninis2.nisra.gov.uk/publi...es&yearfilter= and converted it to feet and inches. The conversion between metric and American is still approximate ven for our most advanced scientists and scientific equipment, but presumably 1cm is roughly 1 inch. Given that, I knew he was roughly 14'6" tall, which is very big, and intimidating. MMy research was non-conclusive as to whether this is common to all natives of the Isle of Man or if he is merely a giant who is terroristing the country side. Regardless I was very intimidated and had to tell President Mr. Trump "no, thank you" to which he said "YOU'RE FIRED!!!"
    4. My excellent knowledge of foreign nations, as well as in-depth research ability, has put me in top running for Secretary of State however.

So -- unfortunately I am back, but I'm sure you are as excited to see me post as I am to post. I will resume my normal duties, such as running the #eoff prom (be sure to get your dates soon!) and also posting essays with biting social commentary. And as always I'll sign off with my famous catch phrase, -

B A L L S ! ! !

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

"yvan eht noij" and "BiB sox" were all I managed to crack. Not that I know what this nonsense means. Another few days and I might have worked it all out!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Joke's on you, I'm a Gibraltan. And brother to two dickhead YouTubers.