Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What's up?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent, Thunder God View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayen View Post
    I've been in a glass case of emotion for the best part of three years.
    I experienced something similar (extreme emotional blunting and lack of motivation) on high doses of antipsychotics. If you're on anything a gradual taper to a lower maintenance dose might help - you just have to work at it slowly, but a lot of people can function on way less than they're on.
    Oh no, my meds are working just fine. I meant being at the hospital for the better part of three years with no access to the internet until very recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent, Thunder God View Post
    I've been in a glass case of emotion for the best part of three years.
    I experienced something similar (extreme emotional blunting and lack of motivation) on high doses of antipsychotics. If you're on anything a gradual taper to a lower maintenance dose might help - you just have to work at it slowly, but a lot of people can function on way less than they're on.
    Oh no, my meds are working just fine. I meant being at the hospital for the better part of three years with no access to the internet until very recently.
    3 years? If you don't mind me asking, how did the doctors justify such a long admittance? I thought 3 months was bad enough for myself.

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

Well it’s nice to see most of you are doing well or are on the mend. Everyone seems to, by and large, be adulting with marriage, kids, housing, etc. for all of you congrats on all those milestones you’ve made!!

For me, I don’t think that was ever in the plans. No marriage/house/kids. But I’m the happiest and healthiest I’ve ever been! The last 3 years especially have meant large amounts of growth.

- I started working as a cardiology/ cardiothoracics nurse 2 years ago... and recently was promoted to student facilitator as well as moving to a new area in Intensive Care.
    - I began an amazing health journey that’s lead me dealing with alcohol abuse and finding a new love for the gym and fittness; I’m participating in the upcoming 16km Tough Mudder competition.
    - I’ve been able to build a beautiful family and support network of friends
    - I’ve embraced my deep dark desires and started to DM 5e dnd sessions, and learned I’m quite the talent X)
    - I’ve travelled more in the past 3 years and seen more: Australia 🇦🇺 is my new home and I’ve been blessed with travelling all over this amazing country; New Zealand 🇳🇿 (Waitomo Caves, Hobbiton for a wedding), Bali 🇮🇩 (Ubud, Seminyak), Thailand 🇹🇭 (Krabi), Nepal🇳🇵 (Volunteered at an orphanage for children with HIV), Hawaii 🇺🇸 (Scuba with Manta Rays and sharks (saw a hammer head irl))

Life is good!!

Boldly go.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

I guess it's pretty official at this point, so may as well throw it out here. Finally getting married. Bought the dress yesterday, and am now going through all the motions of getting a functional wedding together in three months.

whats up whats up??? whats UP????? whats up with U!!!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I hope everyone life is as miserable as mine so that I could find some solace here.