Thread: Weird things on your body

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Weird things on your body

I have skin tag at the base of my left hand that looks like a tiny cock-and-balls.

Come on, tell me about all the weird sh*t on your body. Pics are welcome

I have a scar above my upper lip from when I fell on my face as a kid. xD Also a scar on my hand from a stray dog we tried to adopt who ended up biting me.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Edc ymm faent. Sucdmo so secsydlrat cbenymmo aoac.

I have a scar on the back of my left hand from when it got cut by the inside of a van door whose padding had broken off.

"Gonna be rich, and burn off my skin taaags."

I have a nodule-type thingy on one of my fingers. It's quite small these days - it used to be quite a bit bigger - so nobody notices it.
    Last edited by Mr. Carnelian; 04-20-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Lipoma!

Also, ever since I was born, I’ve had this brown splotch on my right hand. It’s gotten smaller and paler over the years, but it’s still very much a thing. Thanks to it, I never had a problem telling right from left

I had a birth mark on my left shoulder/collar bone area that resembled a hickey until the age of 16 it gradually dissipated, it was also due from my collar bone being broke when I was born. My son and I have the same freckle on our thigh in the same exact location. I cut my left middle finger tip almost off and had 11 stitches to reattach it, has a nice little scar across the print. I also had 7 stitches in my forehead when I was 6 from running around my Dad's truck and running into the side of the truck door. I also have a small 1 inch scar on my knee from an art blade (X-acto knife to be exact), you see my friend was being a douche in class and I gently told him where he can go to relieve himself of sorts, he then stabbed me in my knee and when he pulled the art blade out he sort of jerked and cut more skin on the way out.

Some friend eh... that's about all the deformations I have on myself. Now if we go into a discussion of injuries, that may be an additional paragraph or three.
    - I'm getting sick of this! Thou art such a pain in the...! Confound it all! I'm starting to talk like you! - Sabin (FFVI)

- Shut up! You spoony Bard! - Tella (FFIV)

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have an additional nipple. It's quite hard to notice as it's in the areola of my right nipple but I have 2 distinct nipple bumps in it. Only one person ever noticed it without being told of it first. Funnily that was a guy friend who saw me changing my shirt for a fresh one and said "YOU HAVE A THIRD NIPPLE!" really loudly and excitedly. I'm not sure how I feel about that fact.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have a colony of little smurfs living on one of my tentacles. The weird thing is that they boink each other every night and yell for Quin!

If I posted a pic of my odd bits I’d surely get banned.