Thread: Bandai Namco Trademarks Also Sprach Zarathustra in the US

Default Bandai Namco Trademarks Also Sprach Zarathustra in the US

https://gematsu.com/2018/04/bandai-n...tra-in-the-u-s

HD remaster? Yes? Yes? YES???!

Don't get my hopes up for nothing you jerks!

Also if they could put it on the Switch, I'd appreciate it since I need to buy one anyway for Shin Megami Tensei V.

Or how about a PC port? I'm saving up for my first ever gaming rig. Maybe this is a sign from above.

Thank you, Yeshua.

If it's going on the Switch, Monolith could work with them on remastering it, since they've handled the other Xeno games.

And then we get to hear thousands of people crying out for KOS-MOS for Smash Bros.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

They didn’t just work on later Xeno games - Monolith made the original Xenosagas in the first place.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Interesting. I kind of was hoping Namco-Bandai wouldn't just sit on the IP forever. I mean even if it just turns out to be a port, I feel Xenosaga deserves some love. Granted, I would be more excited for Der Wille Zur Macht to be getting the HD Remaster treatment, but if they did so with Episode 3, maybe they can fix the cutscenes and make them 60 fps like the first two games.

Interesting. I'm hoping for cross-platform so I could get it on PC but even if it's Switch exclusive I'll just wait until I eventually get one.

Had no idea what those words meant until I read the article. But I can agree the Xenosaga games could use some current day love. My girlfriend was just playing through the series a few months ago