Been a while, here's an update:

Drew Zidane at some point, just during a warmup session a while back. I think I was testing out a slightly new color method.

I also drew Kuja, just to see if I could. I hate his clothing it's a pain to draw.

I decided to draw this in response to someone donating on my Ko-Fi account, clearly as a show of gratitude. Also I think I had been really wanting to just... draw Jack kicking Amarant in the shin ineffectively. So it was an excuse. Shin kick of gratitude.

I have taken up trying to achieve a 'daily doodle' sort of regimen, though it only applies to days that I'm NOT scheduled for work. Luckily though, one of my off-days aligned with Garnet's birthday, so I decided to try doodling her and it ended up being Trance Garnet. I was also trying out a newly discovered layer style on Krita that really lends itself to sketchy drawings, called "Dissolve". I like it so much that I might be using it on bigger projects.

I created a mirror archive to my FFIX fancomic, FFIX Gaiden, on Pixiv. But when I was ready to upload, I realized the page count was uneven and had spread-pages broken up. So I quickly threw this together and stuck it on an extra page directly after the title. I'm quite happy with it, regardless of how obviously rushed it is.

That's all for now.