Thread: Rally-Oh!

Default Rally-Oh!

Gled tae meet ye Eyesonff. How ye daein?

I am killing time on FF Opera Omnia lately, which gave me the sudden desire to play some FF. I was looking for a tiny info that my memory could not recall, so here I am. I am pretty sure that I have been a member of this community eons ago and it was a cool one.

So I am from the golden age of the SNES, modern gaming consoles are not as apppealing as the SNES was to me. FFXII is the last one that I've played and I still have to complete. Like I've said, not a fan of modern consoles beside DS/3DS, but one day I hope to resume my Final Fantasy pilgrimage.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Oh hey, I'm a big Opera Omnia fan myself! Who are you currently using? How did you get on with the Lost Chapters?

Oh, and welcome. Sorry, I got too excited about a fellow OO fan to have basic manners

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Welcome to eoff!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Oh hey, I'm a big Opera Omnia fan myself! Who are you currently using? How did you get on with the Lost Chapters?

Oh, and welcome. Sorry, I got too excited about a fellow OO fan to have basic manners
    My main team is Zidane, Tidus and Edge, I call it my speed team. Before Seymour's event I had no mages weapons. I am looking to build Terra, Shantotto and Seymour so I could finaly do something with Vanille lost chapter. WoL and Ramza are my jack of all trades.

I did all of Squall lost chapter, half of Setzer and well with no casters Vanille chapter is impossible.

How about your cast? How does it look l ike?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Welcome to the asylum, Agent212!

Feel free to post around, we don’t bite. Well, Old Manus does and he has rabies... but the rest of us are fine!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Agent212 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

My main team is Zidane, Tidus and Edge, I call it my speed team. Before Seymour's event I had no mages weapons. I am looking to build Terra, Shantotto and Seymour so I could finaly do something with Vanille lost chapter. WoL and Ramza are my jack of all trades.

I did all of Squall lost chapter, half of Setzer and well with no casters Vanille chapter is impossible.

How about your cast? How does it look l ike?
    I'm all about the Vaan! I also go for the bog standard Prishe and Tidus, as well as having Ramza and Cloud in rotation sometimes too. I've been pretty lucky with getting 35CP weapons. No lie, I did one ticket pull on Sabin's banner as a joke and actually got his 35CP.

Vanille Lost Chapter was an absolute living hell, yeah. I mastered all but the last two on that.

Welcome to EOFF ! And Selphie !