Thread: E3 (June 12th)

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Default E3 (June 12th)

What are you guys exited for?

I'm all aboard the SE hype train. FFVII? yea! KH3? yea!

Anyone think theres a chance we could see Square Enix announce something like Final Fantasy VIII HD/Remake this E3? Seems strange they wouldn't boot it up to HD after doing so with IX. Maybe something to hide?

Also, I believe theres an outside possibility they could come out with Final Fantasy X-3 after teasing the plot in the FFX remaster. Any of the above I'd be over the moon with.

Str8 Pimpin'

Hoping for another FF VII remake trailer. Show us Tifa, Aerith and Cloud in drag. Nanaki too ! ( the character, not him in drag )

A FFVIII HD release would be fantastic.

I'm down for a X-3 if it doesn't follow the drama tape story and it has similar gameplay to X or X-2.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I honestly don't have anything I can think of that I would be excited for. On the other hand, this means I may actually be surprised.

I feel SE will likely show off a bit of KH3. We may get another VII Teaser, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was just the old trailer with a few seconds more of footage. Other than that, I imagine Eidos division will be taking all the screen time as usual. We might get a glimpse of the English trailer for Scarlet Grace SaGa but I doubt anyone will give it coverage. Oh, I almost forgot, we'll likely be seeing quite a bit of DQXI as well. We may also get a taste of Episode Ardyn for FFXV. Sadly, I don't really feel like SE is going to announce anything new.

From Capcom, likely Mega Man 11 and Street Fighter shenanigans. I remember they wanted to revive some older properties, but I doubt it will be anything I would care for, but then again, a new Captain Commando game might be interesting. I would probably just be happy if Capcom announced a character from Breath of Fire will be a future DLC character for MvC Infinity War.

Atlus will likely continue their annual whoring out Persona, so I expect they'll be showing off a lot of the Persona Dancing stuff if it doesn't release before hand. Perhaps a glimpse of PQ2, and the Etrian Odyssey title. I'm pretty sure the new fantasy title in development by the Persona team is still in pre-production, so we'll likely not see anything on that. I have heard rumors of P3 and P4 getting remasters though...

Actually, I do want to know what From Software is up to. I know they have a new Armored Core in the works and the Souls team has their new project as well. I also feel like Demon's Souls might not be dead just yet either.

It's been a huge year for Nintendo since last E3, so it will be interesting to see if the company will be able to finally bump the "feast or famine" release issues that have plagued their systems since the N64.