Thread: Time

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default Time

It's June 2nd, 2018.

Chronologically I've spent thirteen years registered on this website and if it's counted, half of my life.

I think of this place every so often. Fleeting memories of competing towards a common goal, user interaction, and other sentiments. But mostly I find myself thinking of some of my friends.

Without Kali I wouldn't have made a close friend.

Without Sagensyg I wouldn't I have ended up doing Graphic Design in college.

Without Rantz and Mike I wouldn't have found an interest in programming languages.

Keith got me into Sufjan/tunes, Paul into multiplayer games, Jesse with conversation, and some other oldbies with their own particular idiosyncrasies that also influenced me.

The older I get I find myself looking back here more fondly and without it I wouldn't have met so many interesting people.

And so, I toast this Tostino's™ pepperoni pizza cooking in my oven currently to you all.

Cooked at 425 degrees farenheit(218 C) it will surely get me through this night.

I cherish you all.

trout I forgot about amanda
    Last edited by Fonzie; 06-02-2018 at 10:44 AM. Reason: forgot about the broom

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Enjoy your pizza my friend. Just you wait 'til 2031.

it would be cool if a baby joined eoff and lived its whole life here and was like making a post like "wow i am now married with a baby of my own and i still remember the thread where i first learned how to walk and how u all helped me with my first crush at high school" and i think that would be the most wonderful thing

Quote Originally Posted by gasher View Post
    it would be cool if a baby joined eoff and lived its whole life here and was like making a post like "wow i am now married with a baby of my own and i still remember the thread where i first learned how to walk and how u all helped me with my first crush at high school" and i think that would be the most wonderful thing
    actually i just had a good think about this and knowing some members "predilections" i think it is probably best that a baby does NOT join these fora.......also they can't type for peanuts xD

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If someone is every crazy enough to have a kid with Raistlin, your wish may come true.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    If someone is every crazy enough to have a kid with Raistlin, your wish may come true.
    Don't talk crazy Del, we both know Raistlin doesn't procreate like an ordinary human, he spreads like a virus, or mold... definitely mold!

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Fifteen years since I first turned up here. I learned so much about people, technology, and even - shock, horror - video games on this place. Made a number of lasting friendships which have had an irreplaceable impact on my life.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

A lot of the people I used to chat with are no longer here, so I find myself coming here less unfortunately. I'll try to make more of an effort to swing by. Don't be afraid to swing by and talk to me too. I'm easy going.