Hey there, EoFFers! Summer months are upon us (inb4 Southern Hemisphere, tho) and what better way to cool things down than heat things up?

That's right, it's time to decide who is, in fact, the hottest Final Fantasy character of all time!

A Character Tournament? I cannot contain my excitement, tell me more!

But which characters will be included in this? There are literally millions of characters to choose from!

That's where I need your input, friends! Please send in PM your choice of four characters from each Final Fantasy*. Use whatever criteria you like! You love you some Daddy Cid (whichever one you like best of them, I guess), go ahead! You really want to let the world know you want to bang Stay Away from the Summoner Lady? That's okay too! Have a thing for hunky villains? Or you can be really vanilla and vote for Aeris or something, but that's like, your choice too, I guess!

*due to the nature of this contest, characters under the age of 16 will not be accepted

The 32 characters with the most nominations will be randomly seeded and go head-to-head to figure out who deserves the crown of Hottest Final Fantasy Character.

Nomination Closes Friday, July 13th 6:00 EST.

(yes I blatantly ripped off Shauna's post from last year)