Does anybody just extremely hate this? When somebody says that you only like those old FFs because of nostalgia only? Yes, some FF games have aged a trouton ( FFVII comes to mind), but they are not completely awful or terrible games, that are only liked now because of "nostalgia googles"

Otherwise, I would have hated the original SNES FF4, and wouldn't of went searching after the PSONE FF4 port and the DS remake a few years later. I wouldn't have had such a blast with FF 5 SNES and GBA. I would have hated FF6.

FF 7, FF 8, and FF 9 have aged now quite a bit, but I still go back to them now and again, not because of nostalgic reasons, but because of the fact that they are good and decent games and have held up pretty strongly despite being Playstation games, and a lot of PSOne games have not stood the test of time- at all, due to them being early 3D games.

FFX? Still go back to that game, because it's fun, and yet I have the most happiest and positive nostalgia with this one, and yet, I still feel like it's one of the most weakest FF games.
I will admit that most of my love towards FFX is towards the battle system, sphere grid, and nostalgia- still the game is one of the most feeblest FF's.

Do you agree or disagree with this ???