Thread: Spider-Man: Far From Home (hopes)

Default Spider-Man: Far From Home (hopes)

Yes, Spidey-fans, the web-crawler is making a comeback and I'm here to get your opinion on what should and shouldn't be allowed to happen. Excelsi... or whatever.

My first hope is that they don't ham-fist Spidey's return. We certainly don't need to be choking on the information of how he's back from the beginning of the movie. If anything they can include flashbacks somewhere in the middle or near the end. But if they regurgitate info from AIW that makes it impossible to watch this film and understand it without watching Thanos' finger-snap, that'll be majorly annoying.

I also hope to see a cameo from Michael Keaton's Vulture, maybe even with a callback to his run-in with the "real Mandarin". Maybe Parker will be taking down the Shocker as the film opens (yeah, he's still around remember... the 2nd one anyway).

Anything else anyone is really hoping for..?
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

I just hope for more classic spidey-sense Spider-Man and less Iron Man suit Spider-Man. That was probably the most disappointing thing about Homecoming for me.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Well, the new Avengers movie is scheduled to be released before the new Spiderman so... should be okay?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

Considering Homecoming was a breezy high school film, I doubt they'll turn the sequel into some gritty post-traumatic ordeal.

Anyway, more Zendaya in the sequel please.
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"