Thread: Best supporting and background characters

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Best supporting and background characters

This game is pretty well known for having a really rich cast of characters, and replaying it has been a blast. Everyone is so charming and has a STORY, and I think it's what makes this game so amazing. The NPCs feel like they're actually alive, especially compared to other NPCs in the series. So which ones are your favorites?

Supporting Cast:
    Beatrix, of course. I've waxed poetic about her before, won't go into it again.

I'm really enjoying Doctor Tot this time around. I mean, I've always liked him, but appreciating the trout out of him. I love when Eiko says he looks like the "bookish type" and instead of getting offended he laughs and asks her to explain why. He's constantly kind and thoughtful to everyone around him, and is extremely generous when he doesn't have to be.

Cid is just smurfing hilarious. And so is Hildagarde for wrecking. his. trout.

Background Cast:
    I love the entire dwarf village. They're just really funny. I appreciate they just like to sit around gossiping, eating delicious food, coupling up and getting it on, and sitting in the sunshine. Sounds like a good life to me, rally-ho!

Part-Time Worker Mary is great too. She seems so sweet, you feel for her and her despair at the man she loves losing his livelihood...and then you find out she's never even spoken to him and he has literally no idea who she is.

That moogle and that dog in Treno who are smurfing. 'nough said.

I'll write up more as I come across them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

It hurt a bit when I found out Mr. Morrid died.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, I just got to the point where I gave him his coffees and he thanked me and said he was ready to join his wife. It's sad, but you also made him happy and at peace with the closing of his life, and I appreciate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

But what about the times that you don't bring him all of the coffees?