More importantly, mfw Final Fantasy VIII isn't on the list:

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I’m happy for Crystal Chronicles, although (unless the video I saw was having issues) the footage they showed wasn’t running very well. Made me a little iffy.

I wish I could get viii on the switch though. I’d probably start doing some triple triad on my breaks at work. I figured it wouldn’t be included since it hasn’t been rereleased on PS4 yet. I’d kind of like them to just release them all up to the xiii trilogy so I could just have them all on one system.

Edit: I completely missed that this wasn’t just for the switch. It’s cool that the Xbox people are getting the games too.

My guess is that FFVIII is going to be mobile ported for its 20th anniversary. And then they'll do another FF Switch Collection with FFIII DS, FFIV DS, FFV, FFVI, FFVIII, FF Tactics War of the Lions and Secret of Mana HD.

Hopefully, they port the Advance Tactics games too because those are the best ones.

Would FFXIII run on the Switch? Or is SE going to do FFXV Chibi that down too? That would be....interesting...

Makes me consider selling my PS4 physical versions and grabbing them on Switch. Disappointed there's no VIII still, after all this time. I wonder if they'll throw Chrono Trigger on Switch, since they ported it to Steam recently.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."