Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Is Reeve a furry?

  1. #1
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,511
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Winter Arcana (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Moogle Is Reeve a furry?

    Even when Shinra pretty much implodes and he could, you know, come join you, he still uses a giant moogle and cat robot. Does he like to have sex with animals? Does he actually identify as one?

    Discuss.

    #TeamCersei #NeverDaenerys

  2. #2

    Default

    Cait Sith is his Fur-Sona, so going to say yes.
    Last edited by maybee; 09-19-2018 at 03:20 AM.




    "You okay?"

  3. #3
    Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    That Weird Building
    Posts
    7,127

    FFXIV Character

    Ekhi Ysengrim (Sargatanas)

    Default

    No, his suit is just too nice to be in the front lines.

  4. #4
    Newbie Administrator Loony BoB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Edinbugger
    Posts
    51,796
    Articles
    53
    Blog Entries
    19

    FFXIV Character

    Loony Bob (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

  5. #5
    Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Jasper's Park
    Posts
    3,482
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Finally, someone I can really relate to in these games.

  6. #6
    Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    51,861
    Articles
    71

    Default

    I thought Red XIII was there to cater to the furry demographic.

  7. #7
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,511
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Winter Arcana (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I thought Red XIII was there to cater to the furry demographic.
    ........I just had a thought

    Red XIII is the last of his species

    and yet

    he has children at the end of the game

    do you

    do you think

    he impregnated Cait Sith?!

    #TeamCersei #NeverDaenerys

  8. #8
    Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In the land of Scots
    Posts
    21,038
    Articles
    55
    Blog Entries
    1

    FFXIV Character

    Sheetle Bug (Sargatanas)

    Default


  9. #9
    Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    51,861
    Articles
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I thought Red XIII was there to cater to the furry demographic.
    ........I just had a thought

    Red XIII is the last of his species

    and yet

    he has children at the end of the game

    do you

    do you think

    he impregnated Cait Sith?!
    It's the males of his species that become pregnant and so Aerith knocked him up while they were in Hojo's test tube.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I thought Red XIII was there to cater to the furry demographic.
    ........I just had a thought

    Red XIII is the last of his species

    and yet

    he has children at the end of the game

    do you

    do you think

    he impregnated Cait Sith?!
    It's the males of his species that become pregnant and so Aerith knocked him up while they were in Hojo's test tube.




    "You okay?"

  11. #11

    Default

    No, I'm pretty sure he's just a coward. And maybe he can't fight on the level of the rest of the party without a giant moogle robot.

  12. #12

    Default

    yea reeves is defo a weedy dork loser

    he would try to shout into his megaphone and be like

    *voice creaks and breaks like a tween* s-stop being mean, monster!!

    i dont think he is furry i think he hides behind the cat-creature as a way to avoid his own personal weaknesses and project himself as the person he wishes he could b--- oh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •