Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hardest/most entertaining challenge runs of any Final fantasy, including spin offs

I don't. I prefer set classes over the job system and the only game I really liked the job system in was FFT, which had better skill customization than FFV, IMO.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

That last challenge for FFT sounds pretty damn cool Karifean! I am pretty rubbish at FFT but i hope you have goodluck with it.

I may try a level 1 run of FFIX since its my favourite game and its less stressful than the Excalibur 2 run. Im liking all the challenges posted, they are all pretty cool. Might have to give them all a go at some point!

One of my first memories of EoFF is reading thru and being enthralled by Necronopticous's FFX NSGIENC [(N)o (S)phere (G)rid, (I)nitial (E)quipment, (N)o (C)ustomization] challenge. Turned out to be impossible, couldn't get past Seymour Omnis. But the sheer persistence was super impressive. I was 13 yrs old and a lurker then, wow.

Found the thread for anyone interested: http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread....tain-spoilers)

Given the behavior of Guest party members, I'm a little surprised an AI run is even possible.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Golbez View Post
    Given the behavior of Guest party members, I'm a little surprised an AI run is even possible.
    You never know until you try it out.