Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718

Thread: Final Fantasy Survivor !

Celes
    Rydia (sorry, Rydia)

Seems pretty clear who's going to win here, because I think one character has received no votes so far from anyone. That said, it's not my choice, so I have a slim hope (quite slim) that Wolf Kanno will vote with me and split the vote (assuming my choice even survives to the next round), letting fate decide.
    Last edited by Lord Golbez; 01-30-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Votes for Vivi and Celes.

With (3) votes Rydia and Celes are out of the contest !

Please vote for the character you want gone ! and the character with the most votes is out ! ( Closes in 24 hours !

Terra Branford

VS

Vivi

DEAD : Vanille, Snow, Yuffie, Red XIII, Sephiroth, Cait Sith, Kimahri, Vayne, Hope, Yuna, Vincent, Wakka, Seymour, Rikku, Xande,
    Quistis, Krile, Tidus, Edge, Onion Knight, Selphie, Caius, Larsa, Eiko, Light Warrior, Lightning Farron, Maria, The Emperor, Ex- Death, Firion, Serah Farron, Garland, Noctis, Kain Highwind, Gladio, Cloud Strife, Seifer, Quina, Lenna, Vaan, Penelo, Tifa, Golbez, Edward ( Spoony Bard ) Basch, Rosa, Barret, Zell, Irvine, Steiner, Kefka, Fang, Lulu, Rinoa, Galuf, Gilgamesh, Prompto, Setzer, Kuja, Zack, Bartz, Zidane, Fran, Princess Garnet, Ignis, Ashe, Sabin, Aerith, Balthier, Cecil, King Edgar, Auron, Faris, Locke, Freya, Rydia, Celes.

Vivi

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The issue when your two favorite character are the final two. Terra won the last Character contest, so I want Vivi to win.

Terra

Yes! Still have a chance. Not as hard a choice for me though. Vivi's a contender for my #1 in the series. Terra is pretty high, but she wouldn't crack higher than #5 spot at best. 2 of my other favorites were eliminated earlier and one who's easily another contender for my favorite wasn't even included in the contest at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Golbez View Post
    Yes! Still have a chance. Not as hard a choice for me though. Vivi's a contender for my #1 in the series. Terra is pretty high, but she wouldn't crack higher than #5 spot at best. 2 of my other favorites were eliminated earlier and one who's easily another contender for my favorite wasn't even included in the contest at all.

I originally did a big mistake and counted this as another vote for Terra, but since I love Terra, instead of flipping the coin, I will give the victory to Vivi, to seem fair. If anybody disagrees or has an objection, please speak up, as I want this game to be fair towards everybody. I think this is the least biased option.

Terra is out !

Last edited by maybee; 02-01-2019 at 08:43 AM. Reason: I misread ;-;

WINNER OF EOFF'S FINAL FANTASY SURVIOUR IS VIVI FROM FINAL FANTASY IX !

Articles
    Blog Entries

Cool~ congrats to Vivi.

Been lurking this event, thought about jumping in at the end when it reached the point where I had more clear preferences on who I want to win, but would've felt bad shoving myself in the contest next to the people who'd been actively voting from the beginning But it was still fun to follow! Thanks for hosting, maybee ^^

Flipping a coin is probably the least biased option but I'm happy with a Vivi win!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Congrats to Vivi! Definitely my favourite FFIX character.

Pic 7.jpg

Is what a new character? If you're referring to the picture above, that's Orko from He-Man.