Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if there is no 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    I'd be fine if the series just ended. I haven't played III yet though. How is it?

I'm loving it, though a lot of people are feeling disappointed with it. I would play it for yourself and experience it on your own and not just go with what the internet says, because sometimes what the internet says, is just a bandwagon in disguise.

What is the more exciting aspect of this arc's ending given what those who have completed 3 (or watched the end video online) now know of its potential future?
    Should we be more excited for a story of (SPOILER)Luxu and the Foretellers or for visiting (SPOILER)the world of Verum Rex as revealed in the secret ending. My heart sways toward the latter personally.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I stand by my theory that the secret ending is actually a teaser for DLC, not a new game. (SPOILER)Plus, pretty sure it teased two worlds: one for Verum Rex, and one for TWEWY, since it was specifically the 104 building (not any other variant of the IRL 109) that was shown front and venter.

(SPOILER)I am really interested where they're going with Luxu and the Foretellers, though. With all that build up with Back Cover and Union X, I really didn't expect them to end up as antagonists, which it looks like it's going to end up as. Also, calling it now: Sora is the Master of Masters.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Yea, (SPOILER)looks like Sora is in the TWEWY world. And Riku is in the Verum Rex world with Yozora and MoM.

I hope there's a DLC. I'm Lv99 with Ultima Weapon and nothing left to smack.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I hope they release DLC that adds a critical mode and some challenging enemies to defeat, because as the game is the difficulty is a freaking joke.