Thread: Favorite Worlds

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moogle Favorite Worlds

Since we have so many new worlds added to the KH universe, what are your top five favorite worlds in the series? Which game has your overall favorite world selection?

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

1. Atlantica
    2. Under
    3. The
    4. Sea
    5. Baby!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I usually vastly prefer the original worlds to the Disney worlds for some reason. Hollow Bastion remains my favorite overall. I love it in all of its appearances though nothing can really compare to its appearance in KHI. Best battle theme too! Twilight Town is also very cool and atmospheric and after 358/2 Days it also brings me mass amounts of pain. Traverse Town is great in 3D. From the Disney worlds, Agrabah is nice thiughbit has overstayed it’s welcome. Enchanted Doninion is also great, and so is Beast’s Castle. Overall though, I think I get the most joy out of BBS’s world selection.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

5. Monstro, now hear me out. Monstro the world is awful. But the battle theme is great. And Prankster's Paradise from 3D is a fun world and the battle theme there is frantic and crazy and I love it too.
    4. Neverland. I love how Hook is an endgame boss in all his appearances. We've got Sorcerers, Witches, Genies, Mythical Beasts. And here's Hook, a guy with a sword. Not super natural ability, just really good fencing. And bombs. And I love in BBS you get to beat the crap out of Pan. Best part of playing as Terra.
    3. Traverse Town. It was the central hub world for the first game. Going back to it last year, after not playing it for over a decade and I still new that place like the back of my hand. And it has the best Town Theme of any game.
    2. Toy Box, when I first got there I was so happy. I love Toy Story and having Woody and Buzz in my party was great. From Andy's room, to the street, to the mall. I loved every area. And I again, I loved the battle theme. (SPOILER)And Woody's verbal beatdown of Young Xehanort was cathartic.
    1. The World That Never Was. The final board of 2 and DDD. The shifting skyscrapers. The ominous sky. The crazy boss fights. And the fight between Roxas and Sora. This world has everything I like about a final dungeon. Even if the final boss of 2 overstayed it's welcome. I loved that room where take out the remaining XIII members like a Mega Man boss rush. And going back and exploring that place with Flowmotion was a blast.

Overall, 3D has my favorite worlds. It was a tough call between Fantasia and Prankster's Paradise for my fifth slot. I loved the Hunchback of Notre Dame and Three Muskateer's World. The Tron world is my least favorite from the game and I still love it.

St Canard. What's that? Not a KH world you say? Well then I guess they all belong in least favorite worlds!

In seriousness, I did really enjoy the Peter Pan world in the first KH, because flying. I also liked Halloween Town in KHII because they added Christmas land. I'm not going to try to list 5 though, especially since I only played 2 games in the series.
    Last edited by Lord Golbez; 03-02-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Top Five favorite Worlds:

Twilight Town
    Steamboat Willie
    Tron (KHII)
    Halloween Town (all)
    Beast's Castle

In terms of just my nostalgia, KHII largely hits all of my favorite Disney Worlds minus Pirates of the Caribbean. I will give a shout out to Birth by Sleep which actually made going through the more bland Princess worlds a real treat.

Tron on KH2 and DDD.

So tedious.

edit : I'm a stupid-head.

I mean Steamboat Willie World.

Tron, Toy Story and Halloween Town worlds are my favorite, mostly because I love those movies to death, I also liked PotC and Beast's Castle worlds.