So I've decided it's time to go back and replay my favorite Final Fantasy title; it's been over 5 years since I last replayed the game so I'm very much curious how it holds up nowadays. I've changed, games have changed, y'all have changed, so if you will, I invite you to follow along as I go through this game again and sort of blog about the kind of thoughts it brings up in me.

I especially want to reach the people here that also really love the game, and I hope to incite discussion not just about the game itself, but its themes, its narrative, its character arcs. Of course even if you don't love the game but you're still interested in discussing the game in this light, you are more than welcome to follow along.

Not sure if this is going to work out the way I hope, but I've been itching to replay the game anyways so even if this idea doesn't work out I'll play it the game to the end myself. In case you're wondering, the version I'm playing is the HD Remaster and I'm playing it on PC.

So without further ado I'll be starting my replay and rambling incohesive commentary of Final Fantasy X. Hope you enjoy listening to the story of Tidus, and Yuna, once more.