Thread: How tall was Ultimecia compared to Squall?

Default How tall was Ultimecia compared to Squall?

It’s been a while since i’ve played this game, was she shown to be taller than Squall?

Adel was taller than Squall ... because she's a Behemoth. I don't recall Ultimecia being taller.

I remeber her being referred to as a woman of 'average height' on a character profile maybe it was Ultimania.. hmm. Average female height at least where I come from is 5 foot 5 or so.. in Japan it's maybe 5 foot 2. Don't know about Final Fantasy VIII's averages. I know Squall is quoted at either 5 foot 8 or 5 foot 10 and weighs like 165lbs.. So he's taller and bigger overall for sure unless of course it's Ulty's final form where she's like 12 feet tall plus the enslaved junctioned body of Hyne underneath her adding another 8 feet so like 20 maybe there!!
    Last edited by Sorceress Claire; 03-27-2019 at 03:09 AM.

Where did you get that she enslaved Hyne from? Is that from Ultimania?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Golbez View Post
    Where did you get that she enslaved Hyne from? Is that from Ultimania?
    Wow was I wromg. I just found out that the body hanging underneath the upper body is actually the real ultimecia. The body we see on top is I guess some magically made bioarmor she created to fight your character while she prepares Apacolypse.