Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Puzzle about a dream I had

  1. #1

    Default Puzzle about a dream I had

    I had this weird dream last night, where there was this thick red door and you only had a limited time to work it out. In my dream, everybody else worked it out, and I was the only one left stuck. This made me think, in rl would anybody be able to work out this puzzle?

    The red door was completely blocked, and there was no keyhole or door handle.




    "You okay?"

  2. #2

    Default

    Depends on how well fortified it is and whether anyone had explosives.

    Sounds like one of those doors in games that aren't meant to go anywhere.

  3. #3
    Eternally Lost Chibi Youkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Over that way ->
    Posts
    1,765

    FFXIV Character

    Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

    Default

    What about knocking? That's the first thing I'd try, anyway.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Youkai View Post
    What about knocking? That's the first thing I'd try, anyway.
    Nope ! No knocking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent, Thunder God View Post
    Depends on how well fortified it is and whether anyone had explosives.

    Sounds like one of those doors in games that aren't meant to go anywhere.
    Clue : I would be the opposite of aggressive.




    "You okay?"

  5. #5
    The Alpha and the Omega WarZidane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    623

    FFXIV Character

    Cattleya Paphia (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Given the explicit description of the door being red, maybe it's a twist on the "Red light/green light" game, the door turns green and opens if you're not looking

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WarZidane View Post
    Given the explicit description of the door being red, maybe it's a twist on the "Red light/green light" game, the door turns green and opens if you're not looking
    Nope ! Cool idea though !


    Okay, I'm going to drop in another clue. Voice.




    "You okay?"

  7. #7
    Till we meet again! Christmas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pious Moose's HQ
    Posts
    10,725
    Blog Entries
    6
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Buy gems to unlock it.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Buy gems to unlock it.
    No the door wasn't EA.




    "You okay?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •