Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Youkai View Post
    Maybe The Rise of Skywalker is somehow tied to Kylo/Ben? I hope so, at least. Really don't want Rey to be related to any of them. It just cheapens her a character.
    I have a feeling this is it. They like to throw us off on these trailers. I think it'll be the rise of Kylo as a Skywalker rather than as a Solo.

How To Train Your Dragon Lone Wolf Leonhart's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Yeah, it's totally a red herring. Something similar happened with The Last Jedi, with people crafting theories about whether the title was meant for Kylo or Rey, even though it was simply a reference to Luke.

This one is also just a reference to Luke rising from the dead

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galuf Luna (Sargatanas)

All i needed to hear from the trailer was that laugh and noo i want to see it. Palpatine is hilarious and awesome in like every movie he is in, even RotJ so its not just a prequel thing

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    Attack of the Clones is far, far worse than The Phantom Menace. Every scene between Padme and Anakin is just...awful.
    I don't want to come across as somebody who believes Attack of the Clones has any redeeming features whatsoever, because it really doesn't. But Phantom Menace is worse. I always think Attack of the Clones is the worst one until I actually go watch them all side by side again and it's a consistent surprise just how awful Phantom Menace is in every conceivable way. And don't forget - Anakin and Padme were awful, but Phantom Menace had a lot of Jar Jar.
    It probably doesnt save the whole movie but i thought the whole genosis part was cool with the clones attacking and the duel between dooku and yoda. I dont think this gets showed much in the films but i do like that even though the jedi are badass alone they have not much experience leading an army so the whole battle ended in a not so great victory with 2 of the big droid ships escaping, its a little bit uh humanizing i guess is the word.
    Last edited by Galuf; Today at 12:43 AM.
    Lady Jen and Me <3