Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what do you expect will be changed?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Will Bugenhagandambrosia float?!
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

im 100% expecting no world map. i doubt there will be chocobo breeding etc. materia system will probably change. im expecting a more linear game with entire areas and subplots skipped. i think most things relating to character backstory will be in cutscenes rather than optional areas (vincent going to see whatsherface behind that waterfall for example). you'll maybe be able to go back to certain areas via portals like 13. i *hope* they keep the bulk of the plot but im not sure how they'll fit it all in.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I expect they'll make Aerith more into the idealized demure good person than an actual human being, not understanding that her death will be *less* impactful for it than before. In general I feel like the game is going to lose most of its spunk and charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Golbez View Post
    They'll pour on the Zack love. Which sucks, because Zack is a steaming lile of garbage and the idea that he had his own version of cloud and co.'s journey complete with its own Sephiroth wannabes is stupid as hell. smurf Zack and smurf Nomura for turning him into more than the plot device he is.
    I miss Playboy Zack. CC Zack was too Gary Stu.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I suspect we'll lose the ability to change the color of the menu/dialogue.

More games need to implement this tbh

With modern games I'd more want an option to change the font size. The text on some releases in recent years has been ridiculously small.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Golbez View Post
    With modern games I'd more want an option to change the font size. The text on some releases in recent years has been ridiculously small.
    This.jpeg