FF1- Thief, stupid little trout can even STEAL. GET A NEW JOB. BOO YOU WHORE !

FF2- Leon. megalomaniac little trout. Also his name reminds me of how some people who started with the KH series call Squall " Leon", ugh.

FF3- Onion Knight. so irritating in Dissidia. Terra can protect herself thanks ? Go away. Is his name Onion Knight because he makes people cry in pain ?

FF4- Edge. He says something in the DS version like, " That's right, this is a men's mission only !" only or something, so he can go and eat the bad FFVII Korean BBQ plate that Cloud says that it tastes like dog food, thanks.

FF5- Exdeath ? wtf is in your castle ?

FF6- Setzer. I used to love Setzer, he was so edgy, but today, it looked like he wanted to rape Celes, so, he can stay on the airship kthanks.

FF7- Sephiroth. Seph got stabbed by a 16 year boy, so he got butthurt ? ...............K.

FF8- Quistis. You'll know why I hate her, so will just quickly move on.

FF9- Amarant. That place could've been for Beatrix or Lani, characters that actually some decent character.

FF10- Seymour. No brainer.

FF12- Balthier. I don't understand why people like him ? he's so annoying. But opinions.

FF13- Snow. Snow is Balthier but after a couple of beers at the pub and has been found sleeping in the street. Don't @ me.

FF15- Gladio. YOU BEEN GRIEVING FOR TOO LONG, SO GET OVER IT. Wanker.

Your turn, be as salty as you want.